Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Player Introduction -- UltraDragonX.

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
Introducing myself!

Hello there! My name is _UltraDragonX_ and this is my first player introduction!!
So, to kick things off I would like to start it from where it all began---- I used to play games like Call of duty series, Counter strike etc. I had been already playing Minecraft from 2012 but it was cracked till 2020. in 2020, April or so; I really wanted to play on a server with players! So I asked my parents to buy me Minecraft. They said that I will get it on Christmas or on my Birthday and I agreed with it. Then, I searched for 'Cracked Minecraft servers like Hypixel' and I found JartexNetwork. A diamond in the rough. Then, I logged on to that server with my account 'ultradragonx2' which is clearly seen that my name on the forums is 'ultradragonx2' and not my real IGN: '_UltraDragonX_' then the real story begans.

A diamond in the rough.

From here, my experience in JartexNetwork starts. First, I played on all the servers and it was really like Hypixel. Then, I liked the concept of Skyblock and first I played Skyblock dream, then I didn't like it that much. I played Skyblock fantasy and it was splediferous! Then I made a lot of friends like - J jovceking333 - Olerode - DinoBaby. These guys were really good but then I found my best friend forever.... PrincePlaysGames PrincePlaysGames . He was a gem for me and probs the best player on JN for me at that time. Getting on the real topic, at the first glance; I begged a lot of people for money and stuff etc. but then a player called -- CatSanitist was the first player that I ever met on the whole of Jartex. He showed me everything on Jartex from Skyblock -- to -- Creative. He also showed me his island which you can see today too by doing /is warp Catsanitist. He was an amazing player, he gave me like 3 million and I freaked the hell out right there. He was a superb personality indeed.

Then, after that... I was bored with SBF due to its low popularity and then I jumped to the minigames.

The minigames hodgepodge.

Here is where the Bedwars, and the skywars adventure began. So, I was bored with SBF as I mentioned above ^ So, I played bedwars first and it was amazing. I faced many players (Hackers too) and I was in love with bedwars. It was exactly a copy of Hypixel which is the best part of Jartex and why I joined Jartex. I learned - 1) Speedbridging. 2) Butterfly clicking and 3) Chatting and the last one 4) Dealing with toxic people. I then moved up to skywars and then it was a really nice gamemode! I played skywars but I couldn't get that much ahead and it was not that interesting too so I left it.

Back to Square one.

Then.... I went to the most loved gamemode by me which is -----------Skyblock Dream---------- Now this is where I loved Jartex SO much that when my parents finally gifted me Minecraft premium, I played on Hypixel but then I left it and played HOURS AND HOURS on SBD. Then I pvped, got on islands, got ranks on Skyblock Fantasy, and Skyblock dream. I got the donor ranks on both but then... Something happened. Prison was resetting - I applied for builder and got rejected - And then when Prison was resetting, MoudTage_ gave me a thug prem rank as it was resetting and I was happy as hell. Then I only played Prison and Prison and got Criminal seasonal.

The premium gallimaufry.

My parents finally got me a PREMIUM ACCOUNT. This was one of the happiest days for me in gaming. I played on Hypixel a lot but I liked Skyblock dream so I played on it. Then It was the reset of Skyblock dream the 2nd last reset from now I think. Then I got Seasonal skydonor, Seasonal Skyvip and Seasonal Skywarrior on my premium account --- _UltraDragonX_ and it got to a waste as the latest reset. Then I went on prison and it is also a truly splendid gamemode. I played a lot on Prison but then suddenly I started a Discord server. I got 80 players on it and it was not that active but active but then.... I asked ovq ovq to get on my server and he said that he wants Admin then only he will get on there. He went on my server, I gave him admin and he banned everyone on my server and left the server. This was one of the Saddest days of my Discord life. Btw I started Discord because ShadowRider asked me if I have discord so that he can sell a skychamp rank in SBF to me and then I installed discord but came to know that he was selling it for $10 and I thought he was giving me away XDD but I still kept Discord and here I am.

The present now....

Well now its not that much to say about anything right now but now I am here applied 3 times for staff and 1 times for builder but got denied and now I am aiming for great reporter as I have just 60+ chat reports accepted till now.

My friends that helped me over all my Jartex life:

PrincePlaysGames PrincePlaysGames - Knowly Knowly - Sir JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt - Lumin0us Lumin0us - Swervinng Swervinng - OrangeSlice OrangeSlice - Zaki445566 Zaki445566 - Speacially _D0GG0 _D0GG0 he is one of my best friends on Jartex - C Chiefzomb - Galty_ Galty_ This guy is a brilliant personality and a really good PvPer and my friend as well - Ricutz Ricutz - G GamingGoneDope - crepepuscule crepepuscule - T Twenestyyyy - MuliGG MuliGG not that much but still just mentioning him MuliGG - C ChickyPvP etc.

I love you all <3 more than anything.
You all are my life.
I love every single player on Jartex no matter how much and what they say about me.
I love you.

Player introduced ---- _UltraDragonX_ ----- Player Introduced

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UltraDragonX2

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
Good for having you in the community. Hope I can meet you ingame :p
P.S.
Say hi to DinoBaby if he/she still remember me
Aww thank you! We will meet sometime!
I can't find DinoBaby now on SBF now but I will still try and I hope you guys meet up too! :D