Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

fake players (bots)

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
dude.. i know you're a moderator and s**t but you really don't have to participate in these, so called, "arguments" to defend jartex. you give off bootlicker vibes l m a o
Well even people I know have bots logged on Jartex 24/7, so I don't think it's something that Jartex's set themselves. Seems like UpperGround isn't trying to defend the server or anything here...

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Well even people I know have bots logged on Jartex 24/7, so I don't think it's something that Jartex's set themselves. Seems like UpperGround isn't trying to defend the server or anything here...
i'd be the last staff to defend the server lmao

Lillie

Suspended
I may be wrong but I believe that Jartex has created these bots. The only piece of evidence to back up my claim I have come across, is that when you invite them to your party, they show up as offline. Please correct me if I have made any mistakes!

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
I may be wrong but I believe that Jartex has created these bots. The only piece of evidence to back up my claim I have come across, is that when you invite them to your party, they show up as offline. Please correct me if I have made any mistakes!
Yeah, Lillie you're right, I just tested this out by inviting em to my party, I bet those are jartex made bots.

Lillie

Suspended
Yeah, Lillie you're right, I just tested this out by inviting em to my party, I bet those are jartex made bots.
I also wanted to mention that if you use a lunar mod that shows other players ping, the bots ping is extremely low.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
I also wanted to mention that if you use a lunar mod that shows other players ping, the bots ping is extremely low.
Yeah I've seen it, they're usually like 5-9 ms

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
dude.. i know you're a moderator and s**t but you really don't have to participate in these, so called, "arguments" to defend jartex. you give off bootlicker vibes l m a o
are u 11 by any chance ???

FurkanBaba644

IGN
FurkanBaba644
JartexNetwork is not a server to add BOT to the server. The server is also known worldwide and is played fondly.