Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

fake players (bots)

brokenCqrd

List of fake players that don't move or do anything; I've been seeing these nicks for the past 7 days on bedwars; even in 4 AM.

StormySky47
CrystalClea9
CrystalCrest
CelestialSk
CherryBlosm7
ThunderousTh
VolcanicVenus
ElectricEagle9
EnchantedEgl
AutumnFlame
BlazePhoenix
KnightKnight
QuickQuake6
QuickQuickie
JungleLurker
OceanOasis

(Most of these nicknames are in Bedwars Lobby #4 so you can check it out yourself)

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
yeah, there are even more of them I remember seeing a full lobby of 40+ players with almost same names and they werent even movin. 💀💀

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
List of fake players that don't move or do anything; I've been seeing these nicks for the past 7 days on bedwars; even in 4 AM.

StormySky47
CrystalClea9
CrystalCrest
CelestialSk
CherryBlosm7
ThunderousTh
VolcanicVenus
ElectricEagle9
EnchantedEgl
AutumnFlame
BlazePhoenix
KnightKnight
QuickQuake6
QuickQuickie
JungleLurker
OceanOasis

(Most of these nicknames are in Bedwars Lobby #4 so you can check it out yourself)
Yes "bot" exsist in Jartex and I guess in every lobby u can atleast find 3-4 bot(s) and the reason behind this is to active those lobbies. and if you are reffering to names which have "." in their name for example, .shadow <- so they are not bots they are bedrock version player that sometimes gets into java edition(s) lobbies but they gets kicked so its nothing to worry about

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokenCqrd

brokenCqrd

Yes "bot" exsist in Jartex and I guess in every lobby u can atleast find 3-4 bot(s) and the reason behind this is to active those lobbies. and if you are reffering to names which have "." in their name for example, .shadow <- so they are not bots they are bedrock version player that sometimes gets into java edition(s) lobbies but they gets kicked so its nothing to worry about
why would there be 20+ bots in one lobby ?

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Well u will find bots in every bw lobby when the server becomes dead and who knows why they're here 🤔
You may mostly saw bot(s) in lobby on 4-7 am of my timzone when server is fully dead, they are their to make lobbies activate

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
You may mostly saw bot(s) in lobby on 4-7 am of my timzone when server is fully dead, they are their to make lobbies activate
Huh wdym make lobbies activate ?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokenCqrd

brokenCqrd

Huh wdym make lobbies activate ?
each lobby might have a separate server so he probably meant to keep the "server" alive but even if it's about that, paid servers... don't need.... bots to keep the them up all the time, that's why they're paid...

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
each lobby might have a separate server so he probably meant to keep the "server" alive but even if it's about that, paid servers... don't need.... bots to keep the them up all the time, that's why they're paid...
Well I don't think that's true cuz I don't think that's how jartex work