Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Informative Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
2mAp1Ea.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about Factions on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of Factions. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for factions so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have

• Allow schematic and printer?
  • Update auctionhouse
  • Mobhoppers
  • Chatchannels
  • Removing spawner Limits?
  • Removing mars world?
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
Improve The Anti-Cheat System!

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
xXwhisXx xXwhisXx May you please explain why you reacted with "disagree" on my first answer in this thread?

xonexd

add in /settings

disable public chat (public chat only)
disable sand entities, for when raiding it just disables sand from your screen so you dont get lagged that much
disable tnt, disables tnt in ur screen just like sand
disables the side bar thing for people without the mod in 2018 lol
and alot more if you think out of the box

xonexd

+Ban Insiding...
theres not many staffs that got access to rollback / to check who and what did someone do
so i agree with this feature, it just might not be feasable unless they allow srmods to do it which might seem odd but thats the only way this can be a thing

Hithy

Addicted Member
Make your IGN displayed in the faction relationship colour, for example, an enemy would be red in the tab and when you see him, ally would be pink, truce - purple and faction members would be green

xonexd

Make your IGN displayed in the faction relationship colour, for example, an enemy would be red in the tab and when you see him, ally would be pink, truce - purple and faction members would be green
can you play CS with me instead of replying on forums u tard

abdulrahman

2mAp1Ea.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about Factions on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of Factions. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for factions so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have

• Allow schematic and printer?
  • Update auctionhouse
  • Mobhoppers
  • Chatchannels
  • Removing spawner Limits?
  • Removing mars world?
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
nice

Mr_LeoDaVinci

Donator
Donator
having printer would me amazing, and i like having no spawner limits. one thing that i would love, and ive talked to other people about it and they agree. having a cannon test server would be awesome. because alot of people are on cracked accounts and cant use other cannon test servers. i also miss the pvp ladder at spawn, that was fun when it was around. chat channels would be nice to have aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.