Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | March the 29th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
ItachiShanker ItachiShanker there wont be any dupes with /printer lol.... While we are in the command we wont be able to use any other commands and also we wont be able to break blocks tho but only if we can adjust if the printer missplaced

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
also make sand bots for cannons kuz i aint refilling every 3 min

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
as i said make it 45 again or 50 and also make the tnt bank unlimited so we can stack up during grace and also make chunk collectors instead of using hoppers

Mex and Max, do not even consider this. This is almost as bad as making Factions heads based. This is incredibly lazy and stupid. This will ruin factions because these kids are lazy and dumb

Haisum

-Please fix treasures + Rare , ultra , god keys and make it better

specially god keys and Treasures they are overpriced and its loot not worth it for exp: god key = 5 EU and 75% of time it gives only shitty stuff like 500k money or 100kxp or 1k mob coins my point is replace these shitty stuff that i mentioned with good stuff in treasures and god keys so we can spend our money on something worth it

also please fix Mystrery Gkits book it says 35% chance to win gkits while none in this server till now won it!
thanks for your time.
I AM SB3_MT

Status
Not open for further replies.