Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | March the 29th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
View: https://imgur.com/a/sQnyR4h
Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 Xone Xone Hithy Hithy K3dzi0r K3dzi0r Pace Pace hakim251 hakim251 Serpentsalamce Serpentsalamce 50 kids on ur walls 👀
Damn thats crazy

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
What happened with the "We are the not trying to skid other servers " .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 @Depthstrider4
Hello sir, that is not me suggesting it sir.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Just a statement to what Arrydzn has suggested so far:
He suggested 50 man or higher factions, and also an unlimited tnt bank. His argument for unlimited tnt bank is that factions then can stack up on infinite tnt. In my opinion that would be shit. You could store all your tnt in an unraidable bank that other factions cant raid whatsoever. That will make the game just exist out of 2 things, Forceraiding and defending. If there is no unlimited tnt bank, that means you can raid the other factions tnt and it wont just be a 1sided gamemode.

He has also suggested 50 man or more factions. That way, he could bring alot more players into 1 faction. Which would make the game very unfair and it would be a Quantity over Quality gamemode. Basically you would need to recruit 100 members just to be a good faction xD. Adding that would be the downfall for Jartex, it will become just like every server and wont be unique like it is now.
Me and alot of other old jartex players strongly disagree with whatever Arrydzn is suggesting. Because all he suggests is just features and things from other servers.

One thing I could party agree with tho, is adding a Sugarcane economy. For that there needs to be Telepathy for hoes or something. Thats about it what u would need to add since there already is mcmmo which give more than 1 cane from breaking it if u break it with a hoe.
Just that there already is the crops system. So technically, adding cane is completely useless because there already is something very similar to cane. It even has its own enchants for it.

Also to Arrydzn: this is a suggestions thread for new features in next map, please dont bring in any shittalk into here, we know its really crazy but nobody cares man!

MaKeUSaYWTF

-Please fix treasures + Rare , ultra , god keys and make it better

specially god keys and Treasures they are overpriced and its loot not worth it for exp: god key = 5 EU and 75% of time it gives only shitty stuff like 500k money or 100kxp or 1k mob coins my point is replace these shitty stuff that i mentioned with good stuff in treasures and god keys so we can spend our money on something worth it

also please fix Mystrery Gkits book it says 35% chance to win gkits while none in this server till now won it!
thanks for your time.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
https://prnt.sc/rp0l1o .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 @Depthstrider4 you ended disbanding
Arrydzn we didnt play that server, u cant say we got disbanded on there? we litterally just helped out another faction on there just for something to do. Unlucky that they abused a bug that got them disbanded :/ I also heard something about that you glitched into all counters they had on there? And that that is only way how you raided them? Also they were supposed to be rolled back for it? but then they got disbanded

strongbert

Few things here :

- Autosell sugarcane hoe's that are upgradable or that atleast have some form of telepathy.
- F Warp's option to make accessible for the desired rank (member,mod,co-leader) (currently coleader+)
- Buff Ultra Keys slightly by adding some numbers. Same goes for gkit spawners, it's by far the worst gkit ;)
- Give the ability to buy 1 unlimited genbucket that costs money on use. (also charge money when u buy it)
- Please refrain from copying loads of idea's from other servers. This will make Jartex not feel like Jartex anymore.

I'm stoked for next season, hopefully we'll get the announcement soon =)

Status
Not open for further replies.