MrBeastAlan Addicted Member Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Admired Popular Joined June 6, 2021 Messages 1,073 Points 148 Age 18 IGN MrBeastAlan September 27, 2021 #11 Also I cant understand factions lol too much advance stuff.
AUTHOR AUTHOR TrAnRity Addicted Member Starter Joined August 7, 2021 Messages 133 Points 62 Age 23 IGN TrAnRity September 27, 2021 #12 MrBeastAlan said: I was talking to jackoryan sorry. Click to expand... oh ok
AUTHOR AUTHOR TrAnRity Addicted Member Starter Joined August 7, 2021 Messages 133 Points 62 Age 23 IGN TrAnRity September 27, 2021 #13 MrBeastAlan said: Also I cant understand factions lol too much advance stuff. Click to expand... its easy when u play and get used to it xD
MrBeastAlan said: Also I cant understand factions lol too much advance stuff. Click to expand... its easy when u play and get used to it xD
jackoryan Donator Donator Bug Finder I Approved Typer Starter Joined February 23, 2021 Messages 400 Points 91 IGN jackoryan September 27, 2021 #14 MrBeastAlan said: Also I cant understand factions lol too much advance stuff. Click to expand... I don't play factions and sorry if I didn't see them I've been on kitpvp so I don't think it shows up there.
MrBeastAlan said: Also I cant understand factions lol too much advance stuff. Click to expand... I don't play factions and sorry if I didn't see them I've been on kitpvp so I don't think it shows up there.
MrBeastAlan Addicted Member Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Admired Popular Joined June 6, 2021 Messages 1,073 Points 148 Age 18 IGN MrBeastAlan September 27, 2021 #15 jackoryan said: I don't play factions and sorry if I didn't see them I've been on kitpvp so I don't think it shows up there. Click to expand... When I saw you were in Skywars lobby the whole time :/
jackoryan said: I don't play factions and sorry if I didn't see them I've been on kitpvp so I don't think it shows up there. Click to expand... When I saw you were in Skywars lobby the whole time :/
jackoryan Donator Donator Bug Finder I Approved Typer Starter Joined February 23, 2021 Messages 400 Points 91 IGN jackoryan September 27, 2021 #16 MrBeastAlan said: When I saw you were in Skywars lobby the whole time :/ Click to expand... I'm so sorry I was either afk or just talking to someone else. Also, my chat is small so I don't always notice it. I will keep a lookout next time.
MrBeastAlan said: When I saw you were in Skywars lobby the whole time :/ Click to expand... I'm so sorry I was either afk or just talking to someone else. Also, my chat is small so I don't always notice it. I will keep a lookout next time.
MrBeastAlan Addicted Member Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Admired Popular Joined June 6, 2021 Messages 1,073 Points 148 Age 18 IGN MrBeastAlan September 27, 2021 #17 jackoryan said: I'm so sorry I was either afk or just talking to someone else. Also, my chat is small so I don't always notice it. I will keep a lookout next time. Click to expand... Oh its ok.
jackoryan said: I'm so sorry I was either afk or just talking to someone else. Also, my chat is small so I don't always notice it. I will keep a lookout next time. Click to expand... Oh its ok.
jackoryan Donator Donator Bug Finder I Approved Typer Starter Joined February 23, 2021 Messages 400 Points 91 IGN jackoryan September 27, 2021 #18 MrBeastAlan said: Oh its ok. Click to expand... Yeah, I don't purposefully ignore ppl like the staff. I always reply to fmsgs if I see it.
MrBeastAlan said: Oh its ok. Click to expand... Yeah, I don't purposefully ignore ppl like the staff. I always reply to fmsgs if I see it.