Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions Eternal - Release | February The 6TH 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJGamerz

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizq

comon pace not boring that the aleast way to make money for unrank people only rank can get money from spawners

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
comon pace not boring that the aleast way to make money for unrank people only rank can get money from spawners
I mean you can get money from cane as well, and that seems like a pretty non-p2w friendly way to get cash

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Arrydzn Arrydzn you tagged the people that won against you like 6 different times, this wouldnt be any different if they played, stop being cringe
You are talking as if you are a myth that none ever won against u and that no member of your faction will not play on the new realm and resets :ROFLMAO:

Pirulen

Excited, but honestly 20 man per faction is just too much in my opinion. I've played a lot of newgen comp servers and the servers higher than 15 man a faction die the fastest,

I would suggest changing it to 5/10 man 10/20 roster size, to give everyone a better chance and a more funtime in-game.

Elizq

Elizq

Status
Not open for further replies.