Menu

CLICK TO COPY IP ADDRESS 0 PLAYERS ONLINE PLAY.JARTEXNETWORK.COM
0 ONLINE MEMBERS JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 ONLINE 0

Update Factions Eternal - Reset | July The 16th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Donator
Donator
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
263
Points
65
Age
16
CHANGE THE GEN BUCKETS TO PRINTABLE GEN BUCKETS LEGIT SO EASY TO GET THAT PLUGIN
 

maulik1112

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
575
Points
122
Age
14
IGN
maulik1112
Eh ok nice reset finally no p2w now it's play2win
 

Minecraftian

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
52
Points
12
About bosskeys, it says:
If Player A damages the boss for 80% and Player B for 20% it means that Player A will have an 80% chance to get the predefined key drops, if it fails it will go to Player B with a 20% chance.
Does this mean that, in this example, if Player A successfully gets the drops with their 80% chance, no one else will get key drops? In essence, will keys drop for only one person?
 
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThiemo

JustThiemo

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Joined
Jul 30, 2016
Messages
1,481
Points
142
Age
21
About bosskeys, it says:

Does this mean that, in this example, if Player A successfully gets the drops with their 80% chance, no one else will get key drops? In essence, will keys drop for only one person?
No, the percentage check will be for each drop, if you have 80% of the damage, for each drop you will have 80% to receive it, if you do not manage to get it, it goes to the next person until someone did get it. Then it goes to the next drop and does the same cycle again.

Hope that's a clear enough explanation.
 

OnUrCase

Donator
Donator
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Messages
208
Points
36
Age
15
IGN
OnUrCase
Well at least something with payouts lets hope the same for other gamemodes 🙏
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top