Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best Bed Defense (Guide)

xXBionicXx

The Butterfly Defense:
The Butterfly Defence is the world's best bed defense in the world. It is more common in 4s than any other Bed Wars gamemode so it is mainly done in 4s parties. The butterfly defense is the world's best bed defense because it negates TNT damage from above & it takes longer to mine from the side.

best bed defense: don't say how to make it lmfao

butterfly is only good for winstreaks or ranked tho, and jartex players are so shit even in ranked you're good with a layer of wool
There's ranked bedwars in jartex? pls invite

salti

butterfly is only good for winstreaks or ranked tho, and jartex players are so shit even in ranked you're good with a layer of wool
butterfly is only good in ranked for winstreaks it's pointless and also only useful in 4s

Elidee

The Butterfly Defense:
The Butterfly Defence is the world's best bed defense in the world. It is more common in 4s than any other Bed Wars gamemode so it is mainly done in 4s parties. The butterfly defense is the world's best bed defense because it negates TNT damage from above & it takes longer to mine from the side.

I use umbrella bed defence with water above it. Negates tnt damage. Also the outer covering of the bed in clay and endstone or obsidian. Plus the water makes it harder to mine. #umbrellabeddefencewithwater

• Haha
Reactions: Yuu

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I use umbrella bed defence with water above it. Negates tnt damage. Also the outer covering of the bed in clay and endstone or obsidian. Plus the water makes it harder to mine. #umbrellabeddefencewithwater
is this a joke or what rt g rtg rtg

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I wish and hope you are joking

CHURAN_1243

the best defence is the wood and wool layer idk whats that call i use that mostly
so it da best

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
Well you see.. The Butterfly defense doesn't work exactly on Jartex... Ive broken so many beds with that defence with a piece of tnt.
Its either that they did it wrong or me and Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss are too good @ the game..

Click Image Below ⟱