Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2 GodFathers in p500 mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

glupupozitivi

Hi JartexNetwork Staff! Today I have seen thought my alt account 2 GodFathers in p500 mine, their names are: Shindou, Akashi_. Also I took some screenshots to prove that they are in p500 mine. And something that get on my nerves is that they are in /g top 2. In that gang there are 3 players: ShirakamiKazuo, Shindou and Akashi_. They are going to Gang top 1 but they are hackers, btw yesterday was g top giveaway g top 1 70e g top 2 40e g top 3 25e. They were g top 2 so they got 40e giftcard. They bought 100% something on their alts so there isn't reason to not IPBan him. And if you don't trust me go to /mines and see that p500 has 50% diamond blocks and 50% emerald blocks.
There are the screenshots what i took, btw today i'll take some more screenshots or I will record them and upload to youtube, I hope i find ShirakamiKazuo on p500 so that all gang get banned from this SERVER! I go thought my alt because i got banned on main by using nuker, now I am on my alt account to ban hackers. I want trial rank for that lol:
All of that can be seen in their logs, they are GLITCH ABUSING which means perm ipban (or blacklist-idk).

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
they are hackers
You can literally screenshare me and check if I'm hacking call a staff then
They bought 100% something on their alts so there isn't reason to not IPBan him.
Why ipban if you bought something on your alt?
I go thought my alt because i got banned on main by using nuker, now I am on my alt account to ban hackers. I want trial rank for that lol:
and admitting you're ban evading is nice too,

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

glupupozitivi

if it was p100, why is shindou there Cabian Cabian

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

glupupozitivi

or why you mine at p10 when you have p100 and p10 have only 20% of clay and 80% of lapis and p500 have 50% 50% eme dmd so thats bad proof by you akashi_ Staff see mine p10 what it looks like 20% of clay

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo
Its pretty obvious yall are abusing some bug, cause he isnt the 1st person saying this. And the fact that yall left gtop1 makes its more suspicious that you all 3 didnt want to let them know this. Now you all will abuse it and try gtop1 :D And Cabian Cabian Thats some bullshit and you know it :D

Wearm

Here's where to start. From where did they get their P3 pickaxe in 2 days? It can be seen that this is the glitch with which they graind in G-TOP and collected P3 pickaxe in a couple of days .. This is for me for BL server, but let the Staff Team decide .. Pure rudeness that should be severely punished, I when I saw that they already have P3 Pickaxe I lost the will to play, clean writing on the server they did. Supporting this player because he raised this, I would be very glad if these players were banned from the Server, it just hurts this Server.

xBari

Thanks god they left gang before all of this happened. Making us taking gtop by some weird bug abusing would be the most stupid thing ever...

Have a nice day, boys. <3

Wearm

It can be resource pack which you changed Lapiz and Clay to Diamond and Emerald block if were on p500 you should screenshot the golem which shows what mine it is.
Btw, i think that p500 has that tower in its back. If I'm wrong, let someone from the staff team correct

Wearm

Hello G glupupozitivi
I've reviewed your post and here's my response

Back-Ground
You, Yourself have a very unreliable history when it comes to Prisons as you yourself have been caught multiple times Nuking as well as Ban-Evading. During my time investigating you, You had clearly stated of others being in P500 whilst conversing with me & it's highly probable that you would've said the same if any High-Ranking individuals were to be seen hacking or Bug abusing. Remember that this could simply be a Scheme for you trying to get back even with the Jartex Community for the "Ban"

Facts.
  • This Picture containers not enough Proof to actually do anything.
  • Some do seem realistic however editing has been done & That's not acceptable.
  • Some of the Pictures are supposedly Photoshopped (The Foot of the Players not clearly visible hinting to Photoshop)
  • The word of a Hacker who's been Nuking for multiple Seasons (assumption in this case but confirmed by him) 's word can't be Trusted
  • Can't rule out the possibility of the Screen Shots being True, But more Proof is required.
  • The possibility also exists that a custom Texture Pack was used in order to change the Blocks.

Thoughts.
During your time in Prestige mine "500", You could not properly identify the mine nor did you Call any Staff for the sake of your own self not being "Banned" nor did you have the Courtesy to "Record" these players properly hacking whilst you did have time to Screen Shot, It's also Strange how you posted this post right after you getting banned, This does mean you're not in trouble but for Payback?

General-Knowledge.
Questions such as the following players had obtained their respective items are one with none but a simple answer, During the time of Playing (First-Second week of Prison Reset), Prestige 3 Pickaxes were Shared which allowed a huge fluctuation in the amount of tokens being brought into the economy which were also consisting of the ones that these people were mining & using to upgrade their pickaxes, The following Players are well known in the Community and their progress has also been noted by many others so to sum it up, These players did not use any unorthodox methods to have obtained what they have.

Conclusion.
Next Time you try to get People banned, Please provide sufficient evidence as Photo's that are edited can easily be Photoshopped, Example could be hinted in some of the following Pictures posted which also show signs of editing. No Record proof is available nor is any input given on the amount of players at the time present in the following mine which was very much possible & You were well aware as you'd been told about it multiple times.
I'd advise get more Sufficient Proof then posting some Screen Shots and directly attacking Players.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
Thus, the photoshop is a picture where you can clearly see the Name and the Mine where they dug? The evidence is sufficient, it is clear that it is Akashi in the picture and that it is on the P500. Even their Member from the Ganges stated that they did. First, think about how you will defend these hackers who ruined the game for many players. You say this is Photoshop? The picture clearly shows: https://prnt.sc/25ou8uy Akashi isn't it: D And if I'm not mistaken this is the background in which the Tower is seen, so it makes it clear that it's the P500. Go through the evidence a bit and you will see that it is not Photoshop, the evidence is clear enough to establish that Akashi_ was actually on the P500. Big heart greetings from Wearm.

Status
Not open for further replies.