Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2 GodFathers in p500 mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

glupupozitivi

Hi JartexNetwork Staff! Today I have seen thought my alt account 2 GodFathers in p500 mine, their names are: Shindou, Akashi_. Also I took some screenshots to prove that they are in p500 mine. And something that get on my nerves is that they are in /g top 2. In that gang there are 3 players: ShirakamiKazuo, Shindou and Akashi_. They are going to Gang top 1 but they are hackers, btw yesterday was g top giveaway g top 1 70e g top 2 40e g top 3 25e. They were g top 2 so they got 40e giftcard. They bought 100% something on their alts so there isn't reason to not IPBan him. And if you don't trust me go to /mines and see that p500 has 50% diamond blocks and 50% emerald blocks.
There are the screenshots what i took, btw today i'll take some more screenshots or I will record them and upload to youtube, I hope i find ShirakamiKazuo on p500 so that all gang get banned from this SERVER! I go thought my alt because i got banned on main by using nuker, now I am on my alt account to ban hackers. I want trial rank for that lol:
All of that can be seen in their logs, they are GLITCH ABUSING which means perm ipban (or blacklist-idk).

Wearm

Hello Wearm Wearm
I've reviewed your comment and here's my response.

Photoshop.
I Hope you're aware of this, or how Photo shop works because the point of the application is to allow editing, which also consists of cropping/cutting images from their respective images OR copying a specific part of a picture and overlapping it with another.

There's many things photo shop can do and if someone's good enough at it, they can accomplish many things and I have stated that there's some possibility that the Screen Shots provided could be real, But putting forth the evidence, it's more of a "Possibility" rather then a "Reality", whilst he also did so in accusing another player who has no link whatsoever to this Scenario.

Personal Grudges.
I'd advise if this is Something personal or directed towards one of the players out of Spite or Jealousy refrain from Posting OR Commenting about the situation and in order for this to be perceived, one must have a clear mind and not any Side.

Gang.
The Gang of the following Players acted none more then out of Spite due to the sudden disbandment of the following players, Yet this was falsely perceived as the Gang, or the following members of the Gang had already decided to go for G-Top 2, Repeated multiple Times. Explaining the sudden Departure.

Tower.
Stated Previously, Pictures can be cropped and Overlapped which can Easily explain why the tower is visible yet again as if there was nothing in the background, an image could be overlapped on it which would show the overlapped image as a part of the Original Image.
Small Detail to mention, There's no place where it displays the "Prestige mine" that these players are mining in.

Request.
I Formally Request NOT To further debate on this Topic unless you have a proper argument.
This is not a "Light" matter so Refrain from throwing around accusations and Look at Facts.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
I have reviewed your answer, I know that a lot can be cut in Photoshop, but I would like to see how you determined that it is "PHOTOSHOP". No cross-section or anything can be seen in the pictures .. Normal Minecraft picture, and this player is not so miserable as to photoshop pictures for sure .. But where did they get Prestige 3 pickaxe in the first 1-2 days? I would ask you to explain this to me, so that some normal player would get a Prestige-3 pickaxe in 1 day and it wasn't even a P10 .. But to go back to the pictures, I would ask you to review the pictures again because every picture clearly shows Akashi_ .. If it was Photoshopped, at least 1 section or some mistake would be seen, but it is not visible here. I look forward to your reply! Bye.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

glupupozitivi

Disabledaccount Disabledaccount btw you are not any sort of Staff on JartexNetwork, so why you are acting like you are an Mod of this server JartexNetwork?

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo
Its pretty obvious yall are abusing some bug, cause he isnt the 1st person saying this. And the fact that yall left gtop1 makes its more suspicious that you all 3 didnt want to let them know this. Now you all will abuse it and try gtop1 :D And Cabian Cabian Thats some bullshit and you know it :D
Tbh me and Shindou decide to leave the gang because we all know the reward on gtop 1 won't be enough for all of us 13 so we're gonna try on gtop 3 even if there's only 2 of us.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Here's where to start. From where did they get their P3 pickaxe in 2 days? It can be seen that this is the glitch with which they graind in G-TOP and collected P3 pickaxe in a couple of days .. This is for me for BL server, but let the Staff Team decide .. Pure rudeness that should be severely punished, I when I saw that they already have P3 Pickaxe I lost the will to play, clean writing on the server they did. Supporting this player because he raised this, I would be very glad if these players were banned from the Server, it just hurts this Server.
To start off 2 days after the reset we don't have a p3 pick what are you saying? I don't even have a max bp, If you know the differences of Donor mines and other Normal Mines you will know that you can grind tons of tokens in Gf mine and fyi we're not the first ones to get p3 pick and max bps.

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
This post is the highest level of stupidity there is, congratulations, glupupopozitivi

Cabian

I only got there once i just tried how much i get per sell stop crying already glupupozitivi

Last edited:

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
Cabian Cabian u really just admited the bug abuse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.