Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2 GodFathers in p500 mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

glupupozitivi

Hi JartexNetwork Staff! Today I have seen thought my alt account 2 GodFathers in p500 mine, their names are: Shindou, Akashi_. Also I took some screenshots to prove that they are in p500 mine. And something that get on my nerves is that they are in /g top 2. In that gang there are 3 players: ShirakamiKazuo, Shindou and Akashi_. They are going to Gang top 1 but they are hackers, btw yesterday was g top giveaway g top 1 70e g top 2 40e g top 3 25e. They were g top 2 so they got 40e giftcard. They bought 100% something on their alts so there isn't reason to not IPBan him. And if you don't trust me go to /mines and see that p500 has 50% diamond blocks and 50% emerald blocks.
There are the screenshots what i took, btw today i'll take some more screenshots or I will record them and upload to youtube, I hope i find ShirakamiKazuo on p500 so that all gang get banned from this SERVER! I go thought my alt because i got banned on main by using nuker, now I am on my alt account to ban hackers. I want trial rank for that lol:
All of that can be seen in their logs, they are GLITCH ABUSING which means perm ipban (or blacklist-idk).

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
Good-Evening.
I've reviewed the following Posts & Here's my Response.

The Facts.
The "Original Post by the Owner of this Page" was Created out of Spite.
The feet of the players, were somewhat cut out in the First Photo which is why my thesis was that it was Photoshopped
(Opinion was due to Background of the Player Reporting)
  • My Facts were again, Incorrect to some People but this is NOT Enough Proof to execute a Punishment.
  • Refrain from Speaking without knowledge of the Game-Mode. No bug was abused.
  • The Image did show how players got in the mine, Not that they were consistently abusing it.
For me "Overdoing The Post", I Prefer to elaborate on what I Say to clear up most misconceptions & Provide a Detailed Response.
I did defend The players as I was under the Illusion that they did not do such & were playing fair. (Disappointment to Find out)

The players that were accused have Stopped Playing anyhow.
Regardless, Apologies For the inconvenience, But Refrain From Sharing "Opinions" on Sensitive matters.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
Dont act like staff member :D Become one first

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Good-Evening.
I've reviewed the following Posts & Here's my Response.

The Facts.
The "Original Post by the Owner of this Page" was Created out of Spite.
The feet of the players, were somewhat cut out in the First Photo which is why my thesis was that it was Photoshopped
(Opinion was due to Background of the Player Reporting)
  • My Facts were again, Incorrect to some People but this is NOT Enough Proof to execute a Punishment.
  • Refrain from Speaking without knowledge of the Game-Mode. No bug was abused.
  • The Image did show how players got in the mine, Not that they were consistently abusing it.
For me "Overdoing The Post", I Prefer to elaborate on what I Say to clear up most misconceptions & Provide a Detailed Response.
I did defend The players as I was under the Illusion that they did not do such & were playing fair. (Disappointment to Find out)

The players that were accused have Stopped Playing anyhow.
Regardless, Apologies For the inconvenience, But Refrain From Sharing "Opinions" on Sensitive matters.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
uhm i legit don't know why u speaking like ur writing to the white house lol but anyways...
coming from a third point of view as i do not know the reporter nor do i know Akashi_ (they guy being reported), i would like to point out :

1- ur facts are opinions :
  • unless u are Shawn Dawson, u can't really know what the guy was thinking or how does he feel, ur just stating an opinion which is that this was out o spite under the name of a "fact".
  • as was explained by some ppl and blatantly obvious, the legs are clear and in fact very visible and again the word "thesis" under the title "facts" make no sense. how is a controversial widely unaccepted hypothesis a fact ?!!!
  • there was a bug abused, he was in p500, even he admits it and the pic shows him mining not just looking around.
  • bro fr get ur eyes checked, u said u can't see his legs and we said ok maybe he didn't notice but how can u not see him mining lol.

2- lol r why do u type like that lmao.

finally, I would like to say lol lmao that's bug abuse L bozo, however, yea they reported it and the end of the day so I don't think they would really abuse a bug too much then report it, that just doesn't make sense so yea.

also, stop saying they didn't abuse it, they literally admitted mining for a few minutes cuz they wanted to see how much money u get per cell which is really just fine, I would do the same if I was there, it's natural and I don't think its that big of a deal to the point they get punished especially that they reported it :)

ZyekGodzilla

Hi JartexNetwork Staff! Today I have seen thought my alt account 2 GodFathers in p500 mine, their names are: Shindou, Akashi_. Also I took some screenshots to prove that they are in p500 mine. And something that get on my nerves is that they are in /g top 2. In that gang there are 3 players: ShirakamiKazuo, Shindou and Akashi_. They are going to Gang top 1 but they are hackers, btw yesterday was g top giveaway g top 1 70e g top 2 40e g top 3 25e. They were g top 2 so they got 40e giftcard. They bought 100% something on their alts so there isn't reason to not IPBan him. And if you don't trust me go to /mines and see that p500 has 50% diamond blocks and 50% emerald blocks.
There are the screenshots what i took, btw today i'll take some more screenshots or I will record them and upload to youtube, I hope i find ShirakamiKazuo on p500 so that all gang get banned from this SERVER! I go thought my alt because i got banned on main by using nuker, now I am on my alt account to ban hackers. I want trial rank for that lol:
All of that can be seen in their logs, they are GLITCH ABUSING which means perm ipban (or blacklist-idk).
Well You Glitched it To And It Was On A Tool That You Shared The SS Meaning It Can Be PhotoShop

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
chocz700 chocz700 NotSansy NotSansy Mayak_123 Mayak_123 Close this ? Its already fixed and now its like chat room...

R3nGaR

L bozo moment is when you abuse and stop playing after they fix the glitching into p500.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello glupupozitivi

• Accessing higher prestige mines or mines you should not have access to should now be fixed, as stated in the #changelogs channel on our discord server (https://jartexnetwork.com/discord/). If you find any more bugs like these, please report them on the Bug Report section on the forums here: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.