Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2 GodFathers in p500 mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

glupupozitivi

Hi JartexNetwork Staff! Today I have seen thought my alt account 2 GodFathers in p500 mine, their names are: Shindou, Akashi_. Also I took some screenshots to prove that they are in p500 mine. And something that get on my nerves is that they are in /g top 2. In that gang there are 3 players: ShirakamiKazuo, Shindou and Akashi_. They are going to Gang top 1 but they are hackers, btw yesterday was g top giveaway g top 1 70e g top 2 40e g top 3 25e. They were g top 2 so they got 40e giftcard. They bought 100% something on their alts so there isn't reason to not IPBan him. And if you don't trust me go to /mines and see that p500 has 50% diamond blocks and 50% emerald blocks.
There are the screenshots what i took, btw today i'll take some more screenshots or I will record them and upload to youtube, I hope i find ShirakamiKazuo on p500 so that all gang get banned from this SERVER! I go thought my alt because i got banned on main by using nuker, now I am on my alt account to ban hackers. I want trial rank for that lol:
All of that can be seen in their logs, they are GLITCH ABUSING which means perm ipban (or blacklist-idk).

Cabian

But right after we got there this glupzi guy is camping there and screenshot us

Shindou1

If i abused the p500 mine you could always use /stats to see if i mined there and abuse to get gtop 2

Shindou1

ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo
Its pretty obvious yall are abusing some bug, cause he isnt the 1st person saying this. And the fact that yall left gtop1 makes its more suspicious that you all 3 didnt want to let them know this. Now you all will abuse it and try gtop1 :D And Cabian Cabian Thats some bullshit and you know it :D
before we leave the gang me and Shira alr decided that we will leave the gang because we know we won't get rewards so we grind 10q each before leaving the gang

Cabian

I think NiP knows xDappeh is mining on p500 because he only mined 200m blocks and he already mined 500k+ lucky blocks

Wearm

To start off 2 days after the reset we don't have a p3 pick what are you saying? I don't even have a max bp, If you know the differences of Donor mines and other Normal Mines you will know that you can grind tons of tokens in Gf mine and fyi we're not the first ones to get p3 pick and max bps.
Hello, I see that your friend @iSexez did not answer me, but you can, you are so miserable that you did it in the first 2 days. worked .. It's pretty pathetic because you call other people to defend you and lie like @iSexez who would surely be given an item, or some rank .. But of course he accepted that, of course it will help hackers for some OP items, poor you are very .. The pictures show that you hacked with your friend Cabian Cabian , no matter how many people you called you were discovered. Greetings and I would like to invite ovq ovq to review this and explain his opinion. In my opinion this is a strong rudeness and this deserves BL, but let the Staff Team decide .. Greetings from Wearm ..

Wearm

Yes I did go to p500 but i didn't abuse it.
No matter how much you said that you were not abusive, you went ... And that is strictly punishable. You admitted that everything about Photoshop that your friend iSexez lied about falls away.

Status
Not open for further replies.