Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2 GodFathers in p500 mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

glupupozitivi

Hi JartexNetwork Staff! Today I have seen thought my alt account 2 GodFathers in p500 mine, their names are: Shindou, Akashi_. Also I took some screenshots to prove that they are in p500 mine. And something that get on my nerves is that they are in /g top 2. In that gang there are 3 players: ShirakamiKazuo, Shindou and Akashi_. They are going to Gang top 1 but they are hackers, btw yesterday was g top giveaway g top 1 70e g top 2 40e g top 3 25e. They were g top 2 so they got 40e giftcard. They bought 100% something on their alts so there isn't reason to not IPBan him. And if you don't trust me go to /mines and see that p500 has 50% diamond blocks and 50% emerald blocks.
There are the screenshots what i took, btw today i'll take some more screenshots or I will record them and upload to youtube, I hope i find ShirakamiKazuo on p500 so that all gang get banned from this SERVER! I go thought my alt because i got banned on main by using nuker, now I am on my alt account to ban hackers. I want trial rank for that lol:
All of that can be seen in their logs, they are GLITCH ABUSING which means perm ipban (or blacklist-idk).

R3nGaR

This needs to be overlooked by staff because it doesn't matter how many times someone went there it's very unfair to the other players mostly because we are not certain if you abused or not and if you have it wouldn't be fair to everyone else and that includes everyone in the picture or every other suspect of the same case.

Cabian

I go there to report it and its fixed anyways

Attachments

• 20220106_183429.jpg
    20220106_183429.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 18

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Hello G glupupozitivi
I've reviewed your post and here's my response

Back-Ground
You, Yourself have a very unreliable history when it comes to Prisons as you yourself have been caught multiple times Nuking as well as Ban-Evading. During my time investigating you, You had clearly stated of others being in P500 whilst conversing with me & it's highly probable that you would've said the same if any High-Ranking individuals were to be seen hacking or Bug abusing. Remember that this could simply be a Scheme for you trying to get back even with the Jartex Community for the "Ban"

Facts.
  • This Picture containers not enough Proof to actually do anything.
  • Some do seem realistic however editing has been done & That's not acceptable.
  • Some of the Pictures are supposedly Photoshopped (The Foot of the Players not clearly visible hinting to Photoshop)
  • The word of a Hacker who's been Nuking for multiple Seasons (assumption in this case but confirmed by him) 's word can't be Trusted
  • Can't rule out the possibility of the Screen Shots being True, But more Proof is required.
  • The possibility also exists that a custom Texture Pack was used in Trder to change the Blocks.

Thoughts.
During your time in Prestige mine "500", You could not properly identify the mine nor did you Call any Staff for the sake of your own self not being "Banned" nor did you have the Courtesy to "Record" these players properly hacking whilst you did have time to Screen Shot, It's also Strange how you posted this post right after you getting banned, This does mean you're not in trouble but for Payback?

General-Knowledge.
Questions such as the following players had obtained their respective items are one with none but a simple answer, During the time of Playing (First-Second week of Prison Reset), Prestige 3 Pickaxes were Shared which allowed a huge fluctuation in the amount of tokens being brought into the economy which were also consisting of the ones that these people were mining & using to upgrade their pickaxes, The following Players are well known in the Community and their progress has also been noted by many others so to sum it up, These players did not use any unorthodox methods to have obtained what they have.

Conclusion.
Next Time you try to get People banned, Please provide sufficient evidence as Photo's that are edited can easily be Photoshopped, Example could be hinted in some of the following Pictures posted which also show signs of editing. No Record proof is available nor is any input given on the amount of players at the time present in the following mine which was very much possible & You were well aware as you'd been told about it multiple times.
I'd advise get more Sufficient Proof then posting some Screen Shots and directly attacking Players.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

Hello iSixez,
It seems that you have gotten some of your facts wrong.

1] The Pictures contain enough proof to prove that Akashi_ was in a mine he should not be allowed into.
2] Only one of the photos is edited, and that's not photoshop it's Microsoft paint.
3] The feet of the players are very clearly visible.
4] Although this is true, hard evidence can most certainly be trusted.
5] Refer to [1]
6] That would still not explain why the other players were in a lower level mine when they had access to much better ones.

Conclusion:
Overdoing your posts does not make you correct.

Last edited:

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
I go there to report it and its fixed anyways
The photos show you mining, was this somehow necessary whilst reporting the bug too? As per my understanding simply entering the mine would be enough to showcase the bug.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
ovq ovq Problem was fixed - in changelog was stated - can't access those mines anymore you have not reached - > Topic Closed Thank You!

Wearm

ovq ovq Problem was fixed - in changelog was stated - can't access those mines anymore you have not reached - > Topic Closed Thank You!
You would like to remove the topic, after your abuse. I appeal to ovq ovq and the other Staff Team to react and punish these glitchers the most severely. Those who got money on glitching and those who go legit nothing. That's it from me, I expect a response from the Staff Team. Greetings from Wearm.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
You would like to remove the topic, after your abuse. I appeal to ovq ovq and the other Staff Team to react and punish these glitchers the most severely. Those who got money on glitching and those who go legit nothing. That's it from me, I expect a response from the Staff Team. Greetings from Wearm.
This message was meant that you call me abuser of this glitch aswell?? Im not even playing...

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Good-Evening.
I've reviewed the following Posts & Here's my Response.

The Facts.
The "Original Post by the Owner of this Page" was Created out of Spite.
The feet of the players, were somewhat cut out in the First Photo which is why my thesis was that it was Photoshopped
(Opinion was due to Background of the Player Reporting)
  • My Facts were again, Incorrect to some People but this is NOT Enough Proof to execute a Punishment.
  • Refrain from Speaking without knowledge of the Game-Mode. No bug was abused.
  • The Image did show how players got in the mine, Not that they were consistently abusing it.
For me "Overdoing The Post", I Prefer to elaborate on what I Say to clear up most misconceptions & Provide a Detailed Response.
I did defend The players as I was under the Illusion that they did not do such & were playing fair. (Disappointment to Find out)

The players that were accused have Stopped Playing anyhow.
Regardless, Apologies For the inconvenience, But Refrain From Sharing "Opinions" on Sensitive matters.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

Status
Not open for further replies.