Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

worst day ever

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well today was my worst day ever i was playing quads and was on ws of 24 and bout to make a new ws but i met a team of toxic autos and ppl with reach they were being hella toxic and i lost my game and ended up losing the win streak its just not only that after that in every 2-4 games i queued i was encountering with hackers am not even joking at this point i do know the difference between a legit player and hacker very well even tho my ping is crap .....i thought of recording them but my recorder didn't open up cus of sm software so it sucks so bad i played 9-10 games and most of them were filled with cheaters

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
Welp that sucks. The only advice I can give u besides getting better is, make sure ur recording software works before playing.

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
That's tuff, Yeah honestly launch your recording software or prepare it before queing

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Next time you will have some reports by recording your games lol

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't encounter many hackers these days but if you do make sure to report them.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I don't encounter many hackers these days but if you do make sure to report them.
try playing quads around 9-10pm CET yesterday the games went mad with hackers filled in lobby

WORO

IGN
WORO
Oh dear well I was rinding a bicycle like kinda fast in tell i hit car because my brakes didn't work for some reason

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Oh dear well I was rinding a bicycle like kinda fast in tell i hit car because my brakes didn't work for some reason
damn those knees gotta be super fine to survive such force