Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ever Pranked a staff member?!

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Hi!
I wanted to warn you guys to never I MEAN, NEVER, prank any staff member, if you respect them, they'll respect you in return! let me tell you a creepy story. I pranked IflyYT, we were all talking about programming suddenly. I thought of pranking IflyYT that I DDOSED the discord server and now I'm banned.
Please wish me good luck on my discord unban appeal.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Omg UnMonsieur UnMonsieur i have ur ip and u got ddosed omg.

xViiRuS

Donator
Donator
IGN
xViiRuS
Quite unfortunate, either way good luck on your appeal! :giggle:

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Yes yes, been pranking staffs since the 90's its my favorite thing.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Hi!
I wanted to warn you guys to never I MEAN, NEVER, prank any staff member, if you respect them, they'll respect you in return! let me tell you a creepy story. I pranked IflyYT, we were all talking about programming suddenly. I thought of pranking IflyYT that I DDOSED the discord server and now I'm banned.
I even have been pranked by 3 staff members (mod, jr.mod and helper) about blacklisting me šŸ˜…

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hi!
hhaahaha ifly got PRANKED! !!! hahahaha

Hi!
that is why they say never prank a staff member dont u dare prank me when i be staff or i will go head perm ban you