Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Have you ever let someone win on purpose?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

Have you ever let someone win on purpose? Maybe a person playing the game first time or someone not wanting to loose a winstreak? I was once playing with a little girl and she could barely hit me once so I decided to give her the win :) When we were the last 2 players left I let her break my bed and then punch me in the void...

Sometimes loosing is better than winning

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
Yes, I have let a rando win, I think it was this year in a skywars game, He needed to win the game without any kills so he was hiding so after we were only left he was I jumped off the map to give him the win

Sometimes loosing is better than winning - I do agree :D

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Yes, many a time. Sometimes it’s more of a win to let the new player get their first victory than to just add another one to your stats. My first skywars win came when someone let me win lol, so I return the favor to others occasionally.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Yes, ofcourse. I have more than enough wins to satisfy me, and I know some people value that win way more than me.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Yup, this was a couple years back when a small Youtuber wanted to complete a bedwars pacifist game so I took care of the other players, went to him, we talked for a bit then he told me that he was recording for 4 hours now so I jumped into the void and let him take the W. :D