Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do you ever buy chainmail armor?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Do you ever buy chainmail armor? I personally never buy it since I think it is a waste of iron when you could buy tools or fireballs and I usually have iron armor anyway after my first rush. What about you?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Not a mistake of that degree lol, chainmail is useless.
I mean when you want to buy an iron armor from the armor GUI and you clicks on the chainmail one by mistake

TheTrueNova

I mean when you want to buy an iron armor from the armor GUI and you clicks on the chainmail one by mistake
I think I moved it to a different spot, if I haven't I don't know what I'm thinking of but I might move it.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I think I moved it to a different spot, if I haven't I don't know what I'm thinking of but I might move it.
If you never go to the armor GUI you shouldn't be able to make a mistake but if you do, maybe I don't know

TheTrueNova

If you never go to the armor GUI you shouldn't be able to make a mistake but if you do, maybe I don't know
Turns out I don't actually have it in there, I may have removed it ages ago and simply forgot. But sometimes my mice have some weird glitch and move onto random items I don't want and then it makes me purchase them. Sad times.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Turns out I don't actually have it in there, I may have removed it ages ago and simply forgot. But sometimes my mice have some weird glitch and move onto random items I don't want and then it makes me purchase them. Sad times.
And you cannot fix the problem with your mice?

TheTrueNova

And you cannot fix the problem with your mice?
No. I don't know what the problem is, it only happens at one of the two houses. I think it is a problem with the actual mouse or something with the mousepad. I do need to get a new mouse anyway as this one is uncomfortable and doesn't provide a good gameplay experience, as mentioned before it likes to glitch around and it tries to make me buy things I don't want such as chainmail.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
bridgeisminenow
Chainmail armour is just waste of iron, I would buy fireball for 40 iron