Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why man,why people and why kaivalya????

iqbees

So I was gonna to say that jartex and even I was lagging as well at that time so that doesn't mean that I am a hacker if I jump and tp back that doesn't mean that I am hacking that's called lag back not anti fall I am a clan member of slice and I not prefer to waste my time on cheating in a block game just wanted to say please kaivalya people lag back due to this I hope you and other understand this thank you!!!

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Keep crying !
The video link mentioned in your ban reason wasnt the only time you were seen using antikb or antifall.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iqbees

iqbees

Bro if you are that cruel then OK if I deserve an unban I would get it if I don't I will not get an unban cya my beautiful friend

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
lol cant believe people get banned for that

ned_

Donator
Donator
go outside pay up for a better internet or spend money and go to france or England

dtc__

Donator
Donator
So I was gonna to say that jartex and even I was lagging as well at that time so that doesn't mean that I am a hacker if I jump and tp back that doesn't mean that I am hacking that's called lag back not anti fall I am a clan member of slice and I not prefer to waste my time on cheating in a block game just wanted to say please kaivalya people lag back due to this I hope you and other understand this thank you!!!
Kaivalya cares about his number of reports more than his life

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Ight so if you think that you ban is not justified and you are sure that you didnt break any rule then you can make a unban appeal at: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/