Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why so much lag???

BreadSuxAtPVP

I have noticed the last few weeks the server is getting really laggy practice, bedwars, skywars are almost unplayable yesterday i was trying to bridgei fell into the void because of friken lag then i tried again and the again and a gain 1 last time. Today i was playing skywars threw an enemy into the void and boom they are magically behind me and in practice its literally almost unplayable get into pvp boom cant even swing without the server freezing or letting u move without being able to do anything i am considering fukin quitting after all the time i have been playing on this server because its not even fun anymore its just stressing and yall dont even get to 4000 people at once so wtf is all the lag about

i am just tired of all this bullshit that has been happening

and also u guys ruined a bunch of stuff like parties u cant even talk it always says the the party leader muted the p chat even after me "unmuting" the party
knockback is also all over the place how can i hit a guy with like my 20 cps while hes on an edge and some how he doesnt fall? and u also lag back a bunch so if u actually manage to get anyone into the void 75% of the time they are gonna comeback

imma just quit everyone i know doesnt even play because of the same crap i thought u would solve it within a few days but it has now been weeks

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
-Bedwars was laggy for less than 1 day, (including broken kb)
-Practice was laggy for ~2 days if I'm not wrong,
-Party is bugged and it will get fixed soon.
-It is 90% your ping,
-YOUR CPS DOESNT AFFECT THE ENTITYS KNOCKBACK OMG