Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why are all factions players (except me) virgins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why all factions players are virgins.

They usually suck at pvp and they are poor in real life.

They also lack in attention of girls and they are fat and get bullied in school.

How to solve this as a factions player?

Well, this is pretty easy. Just leave factions and never join it again. You will immediately get laid and you also will not stink anymore and you probably will shower on a regular base every week instead of once a month.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
it seems like your talking from experience about my dad.
also it seems like you got rejected by all the factions you wanted to join since your a vip and cant really do anything lol
go outside or take a shower pretty sure nobody in a mile radius wants to smell you. You havent showered since new years since thats the only time it seems like you shower
I am not even vip in factions. But there are more people in your mom daily than in the entire factions server.
Mans be talking about radii while they put a radio warning everytime you leave your house since that will turn your entire state into chernobyl.
And your face looks like straight outta fukushima.

Im neither nagasaki nor hiroshima but you got dropped twice in this conversation LL

This your lover Sasuke stay mad sad and go take a shower LL

The only time you seem to take a shower is when you make a new friend (0 showers taken so far)

L

Attachments

• 1E67D242-BDF9-4601-84B8-503655DD1952.jpg
    1E67D242-BDF9-4601-84B8-503655DD1952.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 5

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke
I am not even vip in factions. But there are more people in your mom daily than in the entire factions server.
Mans be talking about radii while they put a radio warning everytime you leave your house since that will turn your entire state into chernobyl.
And your face looks like straight outta fukushima.

Im neither nagasaki nor hiroshima but you got dropped twice in this conversation LL

This your lover Sasuke stay mad sad and go take a shower LL

The only time you seem to take a shower is when you make a new friend (0 showers taken so far)

L
first learn how to spell idk even know what your saying like what is radii??
also unlike you i take showers daily But it seems you only take one once a year for new years.
bro is mad since nobody wants him (a random) in his faction lol
he is throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old baby grow up
ALSO BRO IS 32 MAKING THESE
32 BRUH KEEP THAT IN MIND

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Bro be talking about foreheads while your forehead is the entire factions map (IMAGINE LOL) You are the type of guy that hides in the closet when his sister gets banged by ugly fat practice players. In fact your sister is like the vip rank, useless and she costs 5 bucks

Dumb american get off my forums posts
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
lol what is this . .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
first learn how to spell idk even know what your saying like what is radii??
also unlike you i take showers daily But it seems you only take one once a year for new years.
bro is mad since nobody wants him (a random) in his faction lol
he is throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old baby grow up
ALSO BRO IS 32 MAKING THESE
32 BRUH KEEP THAT IN MIND
Bro believes everything lmao
Mans thinking Im 32, playing factions and bought VIP rank. I bet if someone tells you to smash your head against the wall you would actually do it anime kiddo

dato303

Bro believes everything lmao
Mans thinking Im 32, playing factions and bought VIP rank. I bet if someone tells you to smash your head against the wall you would actually do it anime kiddo
whats wrong with watching anime if u dont like it dont talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.