Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why are all factions players (except me) virgins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why all factions players are virgins.

They usually suck at pvp and they are poor in real life.

They also lack in attention of girls and they are fat and get bullied in school.

How to solve this as a factions player?

Well, this is pretty easy. Just leave factions and never join it again. You will immediately get laid and you also will not stink anymore and you probably will shower on a regular base every week instead of once a month.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
sure Epicfactionsking
you joined in 2022 bruh only thing you could comment on is my name crazy huh?
so you dont have anything else to say other than my name which is better than yours lol also that profile picture,do you actually think your funny with that 2018 profile picture humor. also you say the only friends i have are broke indians in my faction when i dont even play it anymore think of some better insults to say bro
Damn man said more than he ever spoke irl seems like I hit a vain there L

And you dont play factions anymore because because even your last weird friends left you L

NEGRO_GAMING_HD

Suspended
The oversize sewage pipe is the butthole of your mom (IMAGINE LOL) and every second man in america knows how it looks like
Shut the fuck up epicniggerking , You bozo ass boy, I threw a brick in your moms kitchen and she blowjob the shit out of it. You fucking threw a bird into a brick thinking that you're playing Angry Birds, you dumbass hellhole, the fucks wrong with you? I put 40 hotweesl cars up your mom's bedroom and she put 40 of them one by-one in her ass you dumbass edgy ass bitch. you wore a normal outfit in the public, people think that you're a monkey that escaped the monkey exhibit. Tell my why you still use the bathroom so you can put a fucking plumber up your butt. You damn nasty ass podo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
Bro just said everything they did to him in kindergarden weird edgy man stay banned L loser

Americas whole highway is in your moms ass weirdo

Youre in prison and instead of getting food to your cell you got a glory hole there prooving youre like your mom: the best blower in the business LLL (IMAGINE LOL)

Man is writing an essay at me but takes sleep pills after everyday of getting bullied in school and by his little sister

And if your dad ever shows up at your house again its because he forgot his pack of cigarettes (your sleep room you short kiddo)

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke
Bro just said everything they did to him in kindergarden weird edgy man stay banned L loser

Americas whole highway is in your moms ass weirdo

Youre in prison and instead of getting food to your cell you got a glory hole there prooving youre like your mom: the best blower in the business LLL (IMAGINE LOL)

Man is writing an essay at me but takes sleep pills after everyday of getting bullied in school and by his little sister

And if your dad ever shows up at your house again its because he forgot his pack of cigarettes (your sleep room you short kiddo)
unlike you i go outside and take showers daily and also i quit playing factions since almost nobody else played it. i bet you think your cool now that you bought yourself vip rank💀.also nobody left me,ironically though it seems your talking from experience since nobody wants to join your number #256 faction rank💀go outside or smth

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke
Shut the fuck up epicniggerking , You bozo ass boy, I threw a brick in your moms kitchen and she blowjob the shit out of it. You fucking threw a bird into a brick thinking that you're playing Angry Birds, you dumbass hellhole, the fucks wrong with you? I put 40 hotweesl cars up your mom's bedroom and she put 40 of them one by-one in her ass you dumbass edgy ass bitch. you wore a normal outfit in the public, people think that you're a monkey that escaped the monkey exhibit. Tell my why you still use the bathroom so you can put a fucking plumber up your butt. You damn nasty ass podo
W
obviously
he is actaully brain dead

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
unlike you i go outside and take showers daily and also i quit playing factions since almost nobody else played it. i bet you think your cool now that you bought yourself vip rank💀.also nobody left me,ironically though it seems your talking from experience since nobody wants to join your number #256 faction rank💀go outside or smth
You go outside when your cracky dad wants cigarettes and he sends you to buy them. Man quitted factions but gets offended by a post towards factions players LL is your second personality still a factions player? (IMAGINE LOL)

dato303

You go outside when your cracky dad wants cigarettes and he sends you to buy them. Man quitted factions but gets offended by a post towards factions players LL is your second personality still a factions player? (IMAGINE LOL)
POV: this guy got rejected in factions

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke
it seems like your talking from experience about my dad.
also it seems like you got rejected by all the factions you wanted to join since your a vip and cant really do anything lol
go outside or take a shower pretty sure nobody in a mile radius wants to smell you. You havent showered since new years since thats the only time it seems like you shower

Status
Not open for further replies.