Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why are all factions players (except me) virgins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why all factions players are virgins.

They usually suck at pvp and they are poor in real life.

They also lack in attention of girls and they are fat and get bullied in school.

How to solve this as a factions player?

Well, this is pretty easy. Just leave factions and never join it again. You will immediately get laid and you also will not stink anymore and you probably will shower on a regular base every week instead of once a month.

dato303

This nigga ugly as shit you fat ass boy you been getting flamed by two donkeys when you walk to the store and one of them smacked you in the forehead fuckboy and then you go to come in with uh ???? and smacked you in the bootycheeks fuckboy you dirty as shit boy everytime you go to school nigga you get bullied by 10 white kids that say you gay behind the bus fuckboy suck my dick nigga unknown as shit nigga named Petar you been getting hit by two frozen packs when you walk into the store fuckboy suck my dick unknown ass nigga named Petar nigga you my son nigga
Sorry bro, but ovq ovq Verwelkte Verwelkte This guy racist.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
This nigga ugly as shit you fat ass boy you been getting flamed by two donkeys when you walk to the store and one of them smacked you in the forehead fuckboy and then you go to come in with uh ???? and smacked you in the bootycheeks fuckboy you dirty as shit boy everytime you go to school nigga you get bullied by 10 white kids that say you gay behind the bus fuckboy suck my dick nigga unknown as shit nigga named Petar you been getting hit by two frozen packs when you walk into the store fuckboy suck my dick unknown ass nigga named Petar nigga you my son nigga
Bro be talking about foreheads while your forehead is the entire factions map (IMAGINE LOL) You are the type of guy that hides in the closet when his sister gets banged by ugly fat practice players. In fact your sister is like the vip rank, useless and she costs 5 bucks

Dumb american get off my forums posts

Last edited:

NEGRO_GAMING_HD

Suspended
Bro be talking about foreheads while your forehead is the entire factions map (IMAGINE LOL) You are the type of guy that hides in the closet when his sister gets banged by ugly fat practice players. In fact your sister is like the vip rank, useless and she costs 5 bucks

Nigga your mom is the best garbage truck driver in the USA because shes used to smelling like shit all day because she lives under the london bridge in a oversized sewage pipe my nigga you dumb as shit

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
Dude, my mom is the garbage truck driver to transport your fat stinky mom to the next stripclub. Don't talk if you already lost L

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
Nigga your mom is the best garbage truck driver in the USA because shes used to smelling like shit all day because she lives under the london bridge in a oversized sewage pipe my nigga you dumb as shit
The oversize sewage pipe is the butthole of your mom (IMAGINE LOL) and every second man in america knows how it looks like

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke
arrydzn ik u aint talking your first season you actaully won Our faction got disbanded becuz of some bullcrap
also got carried the entire by the entire faction

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke

'your forehead is the enitre factions map (imagine LOL)
i can tell you dont get any friends that was actaully such a weak insult it was funny
+ the dumb american one. Now ik your british go get braces or something idk. Or stop calling a light switch a flickerdoodleđź’€

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
'your forehead is the enitre factions map (imagine LOL)
i can tell you dont get any friends that was actaully such a weak insult it was funny
+ the dumb american one. Now ik your british go get braces or something idk. Or stop calling a light switch a flickerdoodleđź’€
My man is called Moonsasuke and be talking about friends
The only friends you got are the broke indians in your weird faction and now get off my forums post anime loser

dato303

The only friends you got are the broke indians in your weird faction and now get off my forums post anime loser
Don't you have anything else to do than reply to random people online? Take a chill pill man.

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke
sure Epicfactionsking
you joined in 2022 bruh only thing you could comment on is my name crazy huh?
so you dont have anything else to say other than my name which is better than yours lol also that profile picture,do you actually think your funny with that 2018 profile picture humor. also you say the only friends i have are broke indians in my faction when i dont even play it anymore think of some better insults to say bro

Status
Not open for further replies.