Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why are all factions players (except me) virgins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why all factions players are virgins.

They usually suck at pvp and they are poor in real life.

They also lack in attention of girls and they are fat and get bullied in school.

How to solve this as a factions player?

Well, this is pretty easy. Just leave factions and never join it again. You will immediately get laid and you also will not stink anymore and you probably will shower on a regular base every week instead of once a month.

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
1648477653910.pngthis "weirdness" associated with anime and hence anime pfps has no justification for being applied to every single person that has watching, or more specifically enjoyed, an anime or more than one anime. This stereotypical "weirdness" commonly associated with people who watch anime is derived from people who express their love for a certain anime or character within an anime in a way that is uncommon in most human societies. That expression, though, is quite uncommon among the anime community (as you don't commonly see people running around with bodypillows do you?) and many of those people who like anime, sometimes arent expressing it through any outward appearance. Due to this, you cannot assume that eveyone that likes anime, moreover those with an anime pfp, are "weird," as it is an unrealistic stereotype that has gained moment due to those uncommon people with weird expressions

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
i'm not a virgin, However Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce is still a virgin and gets 0 bitches.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
I would like to state that this is not pace. The work done here is amateur and pace would do a better job as he was teached by me.

Please stop spreading false information about Petar
Thanks.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
epicfactionsking
Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce you are just mad that you are a factions virgin and never get laid. Epicfactionsking is the ruler.

Also you are so fat, nutella flows through your vains fatty fat fat biggie fat guy

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce you are just mad that you are a factions virgin and never get laid. Epicfactionsking is the ruler.

Also you are so fat, nutella flows through your vains fatty fat fat biggie fat guy
Don't care + didn't ask + L + Ratio + soyjak + beta + cringe + stfu + cope + seethe + ok boomer + incel + virgin + Karen + clownclownclown + you are not just a clown, you are the entire circus + nail_carenail_carenail_care + nah this ain't it + do better + check your privilege + pronouns in bio + anime pfp + nauseated_facenauseated_faceface_vomitingface_vomiting + the cognitive dissonance is real with this one + small dick energy + joyjoyroflrofl + lol copium + snowflake + triangular_flag_on_posttriangular_flag_on_posttriangular_flag_on_post + those tears taste delicious + Lisa Simpson meme template saying that your opinion is wrong + unamusedrolling_eyesface_with_monocleface_with_raised_eyebrow + wojak meme in which I'm the chad + average your opinion fan vs average my opinion enjoyer + random k-pop fancam + cry more + how's your wife's boyfriend doing + Cheetos breath + Intelligence 0 + blocked and reported + yo Momma so fat + I fucked your mom last night + what zero pussy does to a mf + Jesse what the fuck are you talking about + holy shit go touch some grass + cry about it + get triggered + you fell off

NEGRO_GAMING_HD

Suspended
This nigga ugly as shit you fat ass boy you been getting flamed by two donkeys when you walk to the store and one of them smacked you in the forehead fuckboy and then you go to come in with uh ???? and smacked you in the bootycheeks fuckboy you dirty as shit boy everytime you go to school nigga you get bullied by 10 white kids that say you gay behind the bus fuckboy suck my dick nigga unknown as shit nigga named Petar you been getting hit by two frozen packs when you walk into the store fuckboy suck my dick unknown ass nigga named Petar nigga you my son nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.