Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who are the best bedwars player(s) on JartexNetwork v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

So I made a thread a few months ago and it got a lot of replies. Now since there are a lot of new players and old players returning I feel it's a good time to discuss this topic again. Before answering remember these things.

-Being on the leaderboard doesn't make someone good, they just grind.
-No fighting in this thread
-Feel free to list multiple good players
-Pvp isn't the main factor in bedwars

It will be interesting to see who everyone picks!

Last edited:

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
i literally 20 potted you in nodebuff without thinking, i was literally staring at my wall. EDIT: might've been a 25 pot tbh
20 POTTED ME? LMFAO it looks like you have such a fucked up brain I never got '20 potted' even Knowly and lagginmc that r obviously better than me didn't do that and you fucking irrelevant fuck who thinks he's the shit on a cracked server LOL when I never even 1v1'd u big meme

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
salti

salti

U are just a shit , don't act like u are the best before u fight other godpvpers , I accept ur challenge , If you could at least 10 potted me I will legitly admit u are the best , if not , u will edit ur message to " Empity is stronger than me "
Deal?
bro he couldn't 10 pot you even with his hacks

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
20 POTTED ME? LMFAO it looks like you have such a fucked up brain I never got '20 potted' even Knowly and lagginmc that r obviously better than me didn't do that and you fucking irrelevant fuck who thinks he's the shit on a cracked server LOL when I never even 1v1'd u big meme
yh you and nightwave, lagginmc is a different case LOL. it was easy, i'd do it now even with my scuffed set up

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
U are just a shit , don't act like u are the best before u fight other godpvpers , I accept ur challenge , If you could at least 10 potted me I will legitly admit u are the best , if not , u will edit ur message to " Empity is stronger than me "
Deal?
i beat you too, feels easy tho, can't remember how many pots tho :unsure: also gforce60 what happened buddy, you called me a cheater then i sent you all my clips :(

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
i beat you too, feels easy tho, can't remember how many pots tho :unsure: also gforce60 what happened buddy, you called me a cheater then i sent you all my clips :(
Can u remind me when and where thid happen ?
Cuz i don't play practise ever until someone challenge me from minigsmes with private msg , so i am pretty sure u are so fuking shit lyer , have never met u , also i will pot u 25 u are so trash , so trash that the server could not handle it so they ban u idiot hacker

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Can u remind me when and where thid happen ?
Cuz i don't play practise ever until someone challenge me from minigsmes with private msg , so i am pretty sure u are so fuking shit lyer , have never met u , also i will pot u 25 u are so trash , so trash that the server could not handle it so they ban u idiot hacker
1595797115099.png

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
yh you and nightwave, lagginmc is a different case LOL. it was easy, i'd do it now even with my scuffed set up
imagine lying to make yourself look good feels really bad! :cry:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Status