Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who are the best bedwars player(s) on JartexNetwork v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

So I made a thread a few months ago and it got a lot of replies. Now since there are a lot of new players and old players returning I feel it's a good time to discuss this topic again. Before answering remember these things.

-Being on the leaderboard doesn't make someone good, they just grind.
-No fighting in this thread
-Feel free to list multiple good players
-Pvp isn't the main factor in bedwars

It will be interesting to see who everyone picks!

Last edited:
G

Gusto

Well even if leader board players are "grinders" they get enough beds/kills/wins to have the amount of experience to be best at bedwars and win every game.

In my opinion, best player in bedwars is defined as someone who thinks when to rush and where to rush with the proper amount of items as well as being pretty decent in the PvP.

I would say I don't know many bedwars players now but these are the ones that, I think, co-ordinate with their team best and would manage to win every game with teamwork without being "super good" at PvP or other factors.

- PacX
- Nirahz Nirahz
- LimitedElimz LimitedElimz
- Fireblqde Fireblqde
- salti salti
- LION4_
- envyy envyy
- Ichmagmiri Ichmagmiri
- Flexier Flexier
- oviargamer oviargamer
- O _OtherGamer_
- xRizuol xRizuol
- sid6i7 sid6i7
- Tekosify Tekosify

Of course, these are not all of them. 1️⃣ These are the ones I have played with so there are many more I don't know. 2️⃣ These are ones I thought up on the spot (maybe because I have played with them the most or they surprised me with their skills at some point) therefore, there are others I forgot to write.I might continue to edit this.
dogtickles is grinder tbh but he has some skills

Reactions: Jax

envyy

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
wiife
I don't grind, Jartex bw is better than hypixel, Idc what people think but I just play for fun.
Anddd I don't think nor said Im "best bw player". I just play. Everyone is good at bw but no1 is "the best"

Everyone has there own play style.

Ichmagmiri

Donator
Donator
Well even if leader board players are "grinders" they get enough beds/kills/wins to have the amount of experience to be best at bedwars and win every game.

In my opinion, best player in bedwars is defined as someone who thinks when to rush and where to rush with the proper amount of items as well as being pretty decent in the PvP.

I would say I don't know many bedwars players now but these are the ones that, I think, co-ordinate with their team best and would manage to win every game with teamwork without being "super good" at PvP or other factors.

- PacX
- Nirahz Nirahz
- LimitedElimz LimitedElimz
- Fireblqde Fireblqde
- salti salti
- LION4_
- envyy envyy
- Ichmagmiri Ichmagmiri
- Flexier Flexier
- oviargamer oviargamer
- O _OtherGamer_
- xRizuol xRizuol
- sid6i7 sid6i7
- Tekosify Tekosify

Of course, these are not all of them. 1️⃣ These are the ones I have played with so there are many more I don't know. 2️⃣ These are ones I thought up on the spot (maybe because I have played with them the most or they surprised me with their skills at some point) therefore, there are others I forgot to write.I might continue to edit this.
I'm not that good anymore trust me HAHA I became trash after the minigames reset. Though I feel honoured being mentioned here <3 much appreciated

PolarBear2003

Addicted Member
LordKacem LordKacem
chocz700 chocz700
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818
SpookyMan06

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
all these players are ass. potpvp/bedwars doesnt matter. i swear they all hold w, the ones you listed are complete and utter ass. just put my name on the list, nobody else. maybe an honourable mention could be knowly, if he's lucky.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
salti

salti

all these players are ass. potpvp/bedwars doesnt matter. i swear they all hold w, the ones you listed are complete and utter ass. just put my name on the list, nobody else. maybe an honourable mention could be knowly, if he's lucky.
Bold move calling me ass mate, and for the record I don't hold W

Status
Not open for further replies.