Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who are the best bedwars player(s) on JartexNetwork v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

So I made a thread a few months ago and it got a lot of replies. Now since there are a lot of new players and old players returning I feel it's a good time to discuss this topic again. Before answering remember these things.

-Being on the leaderboard doesn't make someone good, they just grind.
-No fighting in this thread
-Feel free to list multiple good players
-Pvp isn't the main factor in bedwars

It will be interesting to see who everyone picks!

Last edited:

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
all these players are ass. potpvp/bedwars doesnt matter. i swear they all hold w, the ones you listed are complete and utter ass. just put my name on the list, nobody else. maybe an honourable mention could be knowly, if he's lucky.
Imagine talking shit about the players when you don't know how they play, sounds like a retard that thinks he's the only one that knows how to left click and w tap on a cracked server. And maybe if you used your fucking brain a little bit he didn't put you on the list because he never saw how you play + never even saw u before thats the thing.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Imagine talking shit about the players when you don't know how they play, sounds like a retard that thinks he's the only one that knows how to left click and w tap on a cracked server. And maybe if you used your fucking brain a little bit he didn't put you on the list because he never saw how you play + never even saw u before thats the thing.
i literally 20 potted you in nodebuff without thinking, i was literally staring at my wall. EDIT: might've been a 25 pot tbh

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Bold move calling me ass mate, and for the record I don't hold W
knowly also agreed that you're ass too, i wouldn't even say ur ass thats too generous. i'd call you a 1.16 pvp player. EDIT: was milad but same person meh.1595791904501.png

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
salti

salti

knowly also agreed that you're ass too, i wouldn't even say ur ass thats too generous. i'd call you a 1.16 pvp player. EDIT: was milad but same person meh.View attachment 9853
knowly also agreed that you're ass too, i wouldn't even say ur ass thats too generous. i'd call you a 1.16 pvp player. EDIT: was milad but same person meh.View attachment 9853
Not sure if you can read, notlolo listed the reasons why you should shut up so why have you continued? You've never seen me play bedwars before so you have no right to talk. Just because milad9999 (someone who i've carried before) called me shit doesn't give you any reason to talk like this to anyone. You're talking like you're the best player in the world and even if you were it wouldn't justify it. Once again YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME PLAY so none of anything you say makes any sense. If you were actually good you wouldn't be talking trash to bring others down because you're not good enough so you're just trying to bring other people down. Before you talk have something to go off of. Sit down kid

EDIT: You literally cheat so why are you talking when you need to hack?

Last edited:

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
Woah chill

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
Not sure if you can read, notlolo listed the reasons why you should shut up so why have you continued? You've never seen me play bedwars before so you have no right to talk. Just because milad9999 (someone who i've carried before) called me shit doesn't give you any reason to talk like this to anyone. You're talking like you're the best player in the world and even if you were it wouldn't justify it. Once again YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME PLAY so none of anything you say makes any sense. If you were actually good you wouldn't be talking trash to bring others down because you're not good enough so you're just trying to bring other people down. Before you talk have something to go off of. Sit down kid
Salty

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended

EDIT: You literally cheat so why are you talking when you need to hack?

lol if you watch the video, im blatant af, i wasnt trying to hide shit. ive got my chat logs from that day too prove that too. i got bored, so i turned on skyfall LOL. i turned everything on max too lmao. even when im not cheating, i still 20 potted notlolo, nightwave and few other players on this list too. i congratulate anybody who can get me below 20 pots. i am acting like im the best, cus ur all ass. that's why. if i could get on rn i would but my acc is banned. you could either A, wait a month. B, accept that ur shit LOL.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Hmmm......

I will just add ppl I have seen them fight

I will add my self Empity
edika
Salti
LaggingMC
Ovq
WrathPlayz
ThatBlu....
IGusto_
NightWave
_OtherGames_

I will add more when i remember , also i will only add ppl I have seen/played with them

Last edited:

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
lol if you watch the video, im blatant af, i wasnt trying to hide shit. ive got my chat logs from that day too prove that too. i got bored, so i turned on skyfall LOL. i turned everything on max too lmao. even when im not cheating, i still 20 potted notlolo, nightwave and few other players on this list too. i congratulate anybody who can get me below 20 pots. i am acting like im the best, cus ur all ass. that's why. if i could get on rn i would but my acc is banned. you could either A, wait a month. B, accept that ur shit LOL.
U are just a shit , don't act like u are the best before u fight other godpvpers , I accept ur challenge , If you could at least 10 potted me I will legitly admit u are the best , if not , u will edit ur message to " Empity is stronger than me "
Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.