Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

These Are The Best Bedwars Players

salti

I've seen a lot of debate on who are the BEST BEDWARS PLAYER. Here is the correct LIST USING LOGIC

Nuqna Haven't seen you play but ik your godly (I don't simp trust)
Sahvi (have u seen his vids hes godly)
Squeezy56 (#1 on leaderboards so hes godly)
Vanessa_ #1 girl bedwars gamer
Technoblade42 (whenever i play with him he rushes middle and gets obby and camps base with punch bow)

Everyone else is garbage because I've probably queued you all in a game and won before and won making me instantly better and making you trash. That salti salti guy is pretty bad too I beat him once so I'm better and hes trash even though we 4v12ed him. (I think he had a 275 winstreak, LMAO ONLY SO TRASH)

Honorable Mentions

Nirahz: Used to be top 10 but not anymore
magrida52: I've literally never seen you in game but your below average cuz I said so
Smallpotato5: Has a 220ws or something but he got hard carried below average
iiandiorfan: definitely not my friend and definitely not trash but hes above average cuz I said so
Everyone on leaderboards: I don't know what some of you are smoking but if your on the leaderboards that means your instantly top tier
Pvp sweats: bedwars is 100% pvp so if ur good at pvp u good at bed wers

These are the right people are of you are wrong and if you say other people are good then your opinion is trash. Please list your trash opinions below or your as bad as anyone who isn't on the leaderboards.

EDIT: I forgot to add best bedwar player crenkers. He is better than all of you and me forget about the rest of the post. (Please don't report me sir)

Last edited: