Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

When will cosmetics be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
I have a ton of cosmetic boxes I want to redeem but I always get an error. I reported it as a bug but does anyone if this will get fixed soon?

Solution
The cosmetics will be fixed when the cosmetics are fixed. There is no date and time of when they will get fixed, they are not of high priority and will be fixed when the developers find time to work on it.
Creating threads like this is not going to get it fixed sooner nor will it answer to your question of "When?" will be given.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
idk until developers announce, no one knows. And yes it is an bug which needs to be fixed asap

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jackoryan

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
idk until developers announce, no one knows. And yes it is an bug which needs to be fixed asap
I've been stocking up on them because they are so cheap rn and maybe when it is fixed i can resell them for profit

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
The cosmetics will be fixed when the cosmetics are fixed. There is no date and time of when they will get fixed, they are not of high priority and will be fixed when the developers find time to work on it.
Creating threads like this is not going to get it fixed sooner nor will it answer to your question of "When?" will be given.

Solution

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#0001).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.