Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

votetop

AsianGod

IGN
AsianGod
I realized that last month on votetop, 2 people had the same votes (samran and aizzble) yet aizzble got less gold than samran for no odd reason. They should've got the same amount of gold placing both of them as 2nd place. This is unfair to aizzble and I wouldn't like this to happen this month.
1661243988262.png
I have been top voter for a significant amount of this month and always vote first to become votetop.

1661253250393.png

If me and 1ag and Associatives get the same votes, we all deserve the same amount of gold as 1st place. Same as if 2 people get the same votes for 2nd place, they both get the same amount of gold for 2nd place rewards

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Maybe the staff played "rock, paper, scissors" to decide which account got the most gold :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AsianGod

AsianGod

IGN
AsianGod
I feel like I need to update this thread as it's been more than a month or 2 with no response from anyone in charge of voting/votetop rewards.
This is still an issue now and hasn't been fixed. Please make it more skill based and judge leaderboards on how fast you vote. A randomizer wouldn't fix this situation as it's still not skill based at all.