Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Vote Stacking

Pogm8

I have voted this server for 2 weeks without joining the SBD server.
I was wondering if my vote status be kept even after reset?? Like for example I voted 48 times before the reset happens. After SBD reset will I get the 48 keys?
Note* I didn't join the server as in a sense I have not claim/receive the keys.

I recently join prison and I got exactly 48 vote keys. But when I join survival "after reset" I only get to open 8 vote keys. I don't know if it was a bug cause i died when trying to load on survival server

In SBD i don't think you can vote stack. You need to be on the server when voting to get vote keys. If you were to vote before reset, All the keys will disappear cause its 'reset' meaning everything is reseted including your inventory being cleared. If anyone disagree please let me know cause i might be wrong

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
I have voted this server for 2 weeks without joining the SBD server.
I was wondering if my vote status be kept even after reset?? Like for example I voted 48 times before the reset happens. After SBD reset will I get the 48 keys?
Note* I didn't join the server as in a sense I have not claim/receive the keys.

I recently join prison and I got exactly 48 vote keys. But when I join survival "after reset" I only get to open 8 vote keys. I don't know if it was a bug cause i died when trying to load on survival server
nice question, maybe experiment it by logging in after the reset, I believe they'll all add after reset. And it's worth waiting because vote keys won't give you anything better than already free stuff at spawn rn