Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unpopular Opinion About Water Buckets.

Nevin

So Today I saw that water buckets are reusable . Like if u place water u can pick it up again . I don't think this is supposed to happen and think this is a bug.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
So Today I saw that water buckets are reusable . Like if u place water u can pick it up again . I don't think this is supposed to happen and think this is a bug.
No it isnt a bug, it was always like that, this aint hypickle lol

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
water buckets are amazing in general they're just underrated mayn :(

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
That’s the whole point why they’re one em instead of 3 gold

NumbSkull7896

You Can Just Refill Them From The Puddles On The Beach Map Or Make An Infinite Water Source Which Makes A Better Defence

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
water buckets are amazing in general they're just underrated mayn :(
You Can Just Refill Them From The Puddles On The Beach Map Or Make An Infinite Water Source Which Makes A Better Defence
funny

why is it an unpopular opinion this seems like a bug report that isn't a bug and is in the wrong subforum

viktorjak2017

I think water buckets are amazing as it makes the game more fun for skilled players, but isnt really op and cant make the game worse for new or unexperienced players

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Imagine saying that water buckets are unpopular when everybody thinks theyre fine

Planing

Addicted Member
Donator
well water buckets are good, but like it costs an emerald which you can use for other things like jump pot or speed