Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Underrated Items in Bedwars

SirKratos_

there are 2 underrated items in Bedwars that I use most of the time that no one uses.
1. Hay - Its so good because for the price of 2 gold you can reduce fall damage and it's easier than a ladder clutch, I always use it at my first rush when I bridge too high up I can just use the hay and only lose 1-2 hearts also you can use it when doing a fireball jump.
2. Silverfish - It has 3 uses, 1 you can get a free hit just like when you throw a projectile in Skywars, 2 it is a good distraction because the cute little silverfish deals small amounts of knockback which disrupts your enemies by messing up their aim, 3 it can knock people towering and bridging by the projectile or the silverfish.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
+1. Fought i guy spamming silverfish and damn it was annoying. Won of course, but it was a close fight.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hay - Just do ladder clutches or don’t bridge unnecessarily high or reduce damage by slowly block clutching down

Silverfish - fireballs can knock people off a lot better and you also get a free hit that has the potential to do much more damage if the player gets knocked high from fireballs

They are still the most garbage items in existence that I never use, I only use silverfish for that daily mission where you need to spawn 3 in a game.

ned_

Donator
Donator
I guess

And sword is also the best since you cant really win a fight in an area that is not close to the void without a sword and fireballs, tnt too those items csn be used on beds or sniping a random player so the player cant play and having fun at the game.
And fireballs deals a huge amount of damage on golems and players if the player were sent flying into the sky and die from fall damage.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Personally think ladder clutching is a better idea than hay, most definitely more value for money.

Adarsh999

Donator
Donator
IGN
Adarsh999
there are 2 underrated items in Bedwars that I use most of the time that no one uses.
1. Hay - Its so good because for the price of 2 gold you can reduce fall damage and it's easier than a ladder clutch, I always use it at my first rush when I bridge too high up I can just use the hay and only lose 1-2 hearts also you can use it when doing a fireball jump.
2. Silverfish - It has 3 uses, 1 you can get a free hit just like when you throw a projectile in Skywars, 2 it is a good distraction because the cute little silverfish deals small amounts of knockback which disrupts your enemies by messing up their aim, 3 it can knock people towering and bridging by the projectile or the silverfish.
never have I ever bought those two items in 2 years of playing bedwars...

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
For the knockback i just use fire ball or bow ( in case its mid-end of game cause u get resources easier)