Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get good teammates in BedWars?

Burpery

Banned
IGN
Burpery
Whenever I played random bedwars w/ teammates they usually ended up getting forge upgrades, build crappy ass defend, bridges slow AF + fails normal bridging, starts to griefs with fireballs, and basically can't do anything besides camping in the generator. And If I ended up insulting/swearing at them, they're just gonna go on the forums and cry about it, and report me for swearing/insulting them like seriously?

+Extra threads: Why does those son of a moron doesn't get muted for using caps lock, while I literally got muted for using caps lock 2 damn times.

AmmarSheikh69

IGN
AmmarSheikh99
I think you can get good teammates by the party. You're right I think that's a problem.

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
To get pro teamates in bw- good lvl eg 13-18
Type "any pro partys to join?"

And congrats u got pro teamates👏👏

steliosG6

IGN
ste26062006
Whenever I played random bedwars w/ teammates they usually ended up getting forge upgrades, build crappy ass defend, bridges slow AF + fails normal bridging, starts to griefs with fireballs, and basically can't do anything besides camping in the generator. And If I ended up insulting/swearing at them, they're just gonna go on the forums and cry about it, and report me for swearing/insulting them like seriously?

+Extra threads: Why does those sn of a moron doesn't get muted for using caps lock, while I literally got muted for using caps lock 2 damn times.
Get a friend or hope for good ones its random.

idiotnotidiot

+Extra threads: Why does those son of a moron doesn't get muted for using caps lock, while I literally got muted for using caps lock 2 damn times.
number 1 reason i dont play teamodes the only problem lies in solos is getting sandwiched nothin else no need to have teamates who you need to carry or ./p invite idk your choice :p also it might not be your teamates might be you but play solos :D

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
well umm when u find good teamates ask them for party or find good players on discord ez

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Join the Official JartexNetwork Discord server, Then ask in Chat that anyone wants to party. Most of them are Average Players and not like bad xd

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
best way to get good teammates is for you to be good, Good teammates are also looking for good teammates so you just gotta make yourself stand out from the crowd