Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get good in Bedwars

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
OK u clicked now lemme write a big paragraph on how to get good

Practice-
Ok practice not the gamemode practice its practicing bedwars and the best way to do that is play games like atleast 6 wins is needed per day to brush up ur skills ( also u can do the missions so win win for all)
there are servers for practicing different skill in bedwars like ladder clutching or block clutching but only good server i know of is a premium server so.....

Pvp-
pvp plays a big role in bedwars but not that important aswell u need to learn pvp and mostly its good to learn on pvp based servers but jartex practice is also not half bad only if u find a person with less than 200 ping xD and also u dont need to learn pvp to be a pvp god u only need to learn pvp to beat an averrage player on jartex and its not that hard to learn to beat a jartex normal player
Bridging-
Bridging is also needed but not important u dont need to learn godbriding or telly but speedbriding without falling into the void a 100 times( like i fall into the void) is a very good skill to learn, its needed to rush people and also to go to different places on the map also one pro tip ( im a noob tho) consistency is more important than speed so try to be consistent in ur bridging
Game knowledge-
This can only be got by playing a lot and building a muscle memory on which places to rush on which time and things like how many blocks for rushing and stuff (im not the best at this so i wont write a lot)
OK imma stop here ik i have not put all of it here but i have put the major one's u need so
also if u are in a game and the game lobby there is a very high skilled player like W1lkez W1lkez or maybe even Knowly Knowly ( he will probably be nicked ) but what im saying is just dont leave the game but instead try to beat them and playing against high skilled players is the best way to get better urself even if u loose its ok just try to beat them the next time :)
no hate pls xD
ty- ADNThunder ADNThunder

CarrotGamingYT

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
First- Get YouTube rank because you can abuse it xd
Second- get good internet

BatPour

Addicted Member
Low ping
Nice gaming setup
Hard Try
Say GG after games (Just say GG, not GG EZ or EZ)
Do not call players kid XD
= Better player