Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get good teammates in BedWars?

Burpery

Banned
IGN
Burpery
Whenever I played random bedwars w/ teammates they usually ended up getting forge upgrades, build crappy ass defend, bridges slow AF + fails normal bridging, starts to griefs with fireballs, and basically can't do anything besides camping in the generator. And If I ended up insulting/swearing at them, they're just gonna go on the forums and cry about it, and report me for swearing/insulting them like seriously?

+Extra threads: Why does those son of a moron doesn't get muted for using caps lock, while I literally got muted for using caps lock 2 damn times.

_Janitor

IGN
_Janitor
go to the jartex discord server and spam "who wants to bedwars with me" if it didnt work then just spam it on the bedwars lobby

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
heres a fun plan , get into a party with friends ! find sweat parties in hub ! play solos like a normal person ! and if you cant get into sweat parties , learn to sweat !

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
usually random players are just awful. I suggest just playing alone or with friends and gradually over time you get better. It’s how I became the best bedwars player on Jartex

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
usually random players are just awful. I suggest just playing alone or with friends and gradually over time you get better. It’s how I became the best bedwars player on Jartex
Last part is big cap xD
Whenever I played random bedwars w/ teammates they usually ended up getting forge upgrades, build crappy ass defend, bridges slow AF + fails normal bridging, starts to griefs with fireballs, and basically can't do anything besides camping in the generator. And If I ended up insulting/swearing at them, they're just gonna go on the forums and cry about it, and report me for swearing/insulting them like seriously?

+Extra threads: Why does those son of a moron doesn't get muted for using caps lock, while I literally got muted for using caps lock 2 damn times.
Well there are options u could have good teamates
1- Try finding parties by asking in lobbies and in the official discord server's chat
2- Either get to know people that often grind the server like leaderboard players etc and ask them to party u (mostly they won't accept unless ur good, so get good first)
3- Getting better at the game gradually by playing alone or with friends, mostly play alone if u have no friends (like me 😞)

KizilEfe08

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KizilEfe08

Make a party and invie lol