Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The most efficient way to earn money on the server

Yong_Ga_Ri

What is the most efficient way to earn money, I'm new to the server and I don't really understand the economy or how the server works, if anyone has any suggestions, please answer this question, it would be a great help.

ned_

Donator
Donator
What is the most efficient way to earn money, I'm new to the server and I don't really understand the economy or how the server works, if anyone has any suggestions, please answer this question, it would be a great help.
Ehh just farm levels through ./level then get custom crops and farm them

Fatory

IGN
Fatory
The best way to get fast money for me is to play the game and reedem stuff/money/exp in /playtimereward its so op xd

ned_

Donator
Donator
The best way to get fast money for me is to play the game and reedem stuff/money/exp in /playtimereward its so op xd
Nah that is not efficient its literally stupidly slow you need to play for 1 hour to get ur first 500k and on this season playtimerewards are bugged

Notag_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
Hello Y Yong_Ga_Ri
Thanks for posting a thread on JartexNetwork Form

There are several ways you can make money in JartexNetwork Skyblock Dream :-
  • Boss World
There are mines in Bossworld that you can access to get Enchanted ores like E-coal,Iron,Gold etc​
You can sell these directly to the Island Profit shop . They buy these at 5x or 6.​
  • Boss Drop
Bosses in Bossworld drop op loot as you lvl up . Boss drops are very valueable in market. Eg:- Ghost Aura (most rare drop in SBD) worth btw 700m to 800m (I sold it for 1b), Lucky coin , Karen scale , Unrisen Hide , Dragon eye cost btw 100m to 150m​

• Custom Crops (Highly Suggested)
Farming Custom crops are very profitable . Like i have a farm which is not complete and with all booster it give me around 700m to 800m​
But there is a catch to make work these properly you need several things :-​
1. Recipe
2. Shop crop hoe or Golden Crop hoe
3. Efficient farm
4. Boosters
5. /fly (to build the farm)
You can Visit my island and see my whole farm at bottom of my old farm . I farm ChrousFruit .

There are more ways from which you can earn money like by making armours with coustom enchants , you can farm those blaze which drop E ores with blaze rod and more. But thses require high investment so all the mentioned above requires less investment.

I hope it helps
Regards
AG2

Life is like a sanwich no matter which way your filp bread always come first

Last edited:

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
Hello Y Yong_Ga_Ri
Thanks for posting a thread on JartexNetwork Form

There are several ways you can make money in JartexNetwork Skyblock Dream :-
  • Boss World
There are mines in Bossworld that you can access to get Enchanted ores like E-coal,Iron,Gold etc​
You can sell these directly to the Island Profit shop . They buy these at 5x or 6.​
  • Boss Drop
Bosses in Bossworld drop op loot as you lvl up . Boss drops are very valueable in market. Eg:- Ghost Aura (most rare drop in SBD) worth btw 700m to 800m (I sold it for 1b), Lucky coin , Karen scale , Unrisen Hide , Dragon eye cost btw 100m to 150m​

• Custom Crops (Highly Suggested)
Farming Custom crops are very profitable . Like i have a farm which is not complete and with all booster it give me around 700m to 800m​
But there is a catch to make work these properly you need several things :-​
1. Recipe
2. Shop crop hoe or Golden Crop hoe
3. Efficient farm
4. Boosters
5. /fly (to build the farm)
You can Visit my island and see my whole farm at bottom of my old farm . I farm ChrousFruit .

There are more ways from which you can earn money like by making armours with coustom enchants , you can farm those blaze which drop E ores with blaze rod and more. But thses require high investment so all the mentioned above requires less investment.

I hope it helps
Regards
AG2
1st-----you can build farm without /fly
2nd---- He Can just make small farm to start with
3rd----- your help is useless don't try to help people again if you can't give help to starters. ty
~1MiDo

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
build custom crops farm and to use custom crops you can get recipes in /warp boss by completing /level to level 10
each zone got 2 or 3 recipe minions
you can kill them they got chance to drop you their recipe.
Build the farm as big as you can if you want more money
Have fun !

Notag_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
1st-----you can build farm without /fly
2nd---- He Can just make small farm to start with
3rd----- your help is useless don't try to help people again if you can't give help to starters. ty
~1MiDo
1st I did not said that I will help
2nd he can with fly but it will take days to build
3rd using only small are useful but requires more time to get money
Time = money
4th building a huge is beificial beacuse you don't have to wait to re grow them
5th I suggested him to visit my Island and see the design and way that I have build

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
1st I did not said that I will help
2nd he can with fly but it will take days to build
3rd using only small are useful but requires more time to get money
Time = money
4th building a huge is beificial beacuse you don't have to wait to re grow them
5th I suggested him to visit my Island and see the design and way that I have build
It wont take much time to build without fly
I said small to start with.
U r useless

Reaper_192837

It wont take much time to build without fly
I said small to start with.
U r useless
from a 3rd persons pov, I think that AG_2 was just giving some advice and u just offended him with no effective reason.
Plus, if u gonna argue, don't argue here bruh