Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Most efficient way to grind xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rummonislam

HI,
I am currently new to this game but I have been grinding a lot in this server lately. I have a pretty good knowledge how to efficiently get money here, but the problem is with the xp grind. so is there any efficient way to get tons of xp other then the boss world bosses cause it takes a hefty amount of time to kill the bosses and I kept on dying fighting it as my gear is not that good enough. so what are the most efficient ways to farm a great amount of xp here?

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
I believe blazes drop the most XP. Making a blaze farm and killing the blazes with an Inquisitive Sword should give you a good amount of XP.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rummonislam

But the thing is that a blaze gives you 100 xp per 10 kill average with normal and i don't have an inquisitive sword as i am currently new to the game. another thing is that an inquisitive enchant is an immortal enchant which is like 100,000xp per book. so it will take like thousands hours to grind for it by hand(as I am not a donator nor I don't have an afk permission).

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
You don’t need to be a Donator to AFK donators just have the /afk command

GrahamL

You could buy a bunch of xp in the /ah or /auction using money, buy they are usually overprice.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Idk I would say the best way to get exp would probably be purchasing them from the auction house or farming bosses. If you wanna grind then grind blazes.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Most efficient way to grind EXP is to kill blazes, since they give out the most EXP or if you have some money to spend or like you're not really on a budget try finding people that sell EXP for good prices or check the listings on the auction house.

There are also enchants that make you earn more EXP from killing blazes for example: inquisitive 1,2,3,4,5 which you can get from the immortal enchant book from /enchanter or you can buy them from players that are searching for offers or from listings on the auction house.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Thread Solved by the community.

~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.