Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The most efficient way to earn money on the server

Yong_Ga_Ri

What is the most efficient way to earn money, I'm new to the server and I don't really understand the economy or how the server works, if anyone has any suggestions, please answer this question, it would be a great help.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
What is the most efficient way to earn money, I'm new to the server and I don't really understand the economy or how the server works, if anyone has any suggestions, please answer this question, it would be a great help.
Use a cobble farm and sell the cobble and gradually you get more money.

KaileyHutchinson

Hey there! First things first, you gotta figure out what resources are in high demand. That's where the real money is. You can also check out what other players are selling and how much they're selling it for. And if you need some extra cash on the go, check out the best money making apps. Here's a list of those apps I use mostly https://joywallet.com/article/best-money-making-apps/. But remember, don't get too obsessed with making money. This server is also about having fun and making connections with other players.

Last edited:

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hey there! First things first, you gotta figure out what resources are in high demand. That's where the real money is. You can also check out what other players are selling and how much they're selling it for.
this isnt hypixel skyblock. This is jartex