Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Staff of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehanmalik

Minecraft Username:
rehanmalik​

What is the suggestion about?
Staff of the Month​

Description:
Staff of the moth is a concept in which the most hardworking and reliable staff get an award for his duties .
And I would like them to implement these In server .The award for getting the staff of the Month could be anything its up to the owners and moderators they can give promotion or a meeting with all the staff members ,as I said its up to them . I also Have made a example picture of it . the picture can also be changed.
View: https://imgur.com/mv4VvNr

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This concept will make the staffs work hard and also boost the efficiency of helping the players and removing the rulebreakers​

WallyM

Donator
Donator
+1 I think that will be great if they add staff of the month.

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
YES YES SQUAREWINGS FOR JR DEVELOPER. He can take over while Im at football camp for 22 days. AndyIsCool5463 AndyIsCool5463 give this dude a Jr dev rank NOW!
JustThiemo JustThiemo do ur thing give this man head dev

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I like how this went from square being in a staff of the month picture to him getting Jr Dev. Gaming. 😎 👊

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Due to reasons stated above. They don't need more encouraging

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
While it looks like the community wants this, us, the staff team, have made it clear that we don't want it. How i see it is it would lead to lots of drama and arguments within the team. It also raises lots of hard decisions for the management team to make:
Who would be chosen staff of the month?
What if we have 2 staff members that have really similar activity and performance?
How would a staff member feel if they've been working super hard but they aren't chosen as staff of the month?

I believe that it would only lead to unhealthy competitiveness. There's already tons of stuff within the team that can keep us motivated, that you all just don't know about because well... you aren't in the team to see.

Either way, it's nice to see that everyone wants to show their appreciation for the hard working team, so why not just send them a nice message every so often, or use the (probably most dead section of the forums) Staff Feedback!

That's about it.
Regards,
~ ovq

hasey

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
xHasey
the big +1, could increese motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.