Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Staff of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehanmalik

Minecraft Username:
rehanmalik​

What is the suggestion about?
Staff of the Month​

Description:
Staff of the moth is a concept in which the most hardworking and reliable staff get an award for his duties .
And I would like them to implement these In server .The award for getting the staff of the Month could be anything its up to the owners and moderators they can give promotion or a meeting with all the staff members ,as I said its up to them . I also Have made a example picture of it . the picture can also be changed.
View: https://imgur.com/mv4VvNr

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This concept will make the staffs work hard and also boost the efficiency of helping the players and removing the rulebreakers​

YTgamer_John

Minecraft Username:
rehanmalik

What is the suggestion about?
Staff of the Month

Description:
Staff of the moth is a concept in which the most hardworking and reliable staff get an award for his duties .

And I would like them to implement these In server .The award for getting the staff of the Month could be anything its up to the owners and moderators they can give promotion or a meeting with all the staff members ,as I said its up to them . I also Have made a example picture of it . the picture can also be changed.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This concept will make the staffs work hard and also boost the efficiency of helping the players and removing the rulebreakers
+1 Good Idea makes staff work hard and also ban more hacker that are in the game but image I don't really I agree with it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rehanmalik

rehanmalik

+1 Good Idea makes staff work hard and also ban more hacker that are in the game but image I don't really I agree with it.
image is just a sample its not the real thing they can change it if they want lol

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I suggested the same concept to one of the previous management assets, their response blew me away:

"If we implemented this, they're gonna be jealous of each other or maybe fight over it. This idea will bring more cons than pros".

The team is relatively not small, many would feel their efforts didn't pay off, if not considering the decision of choosing one of whom they didn't expect to reach it taken beyond biasness.
It would feel like a competition running, being afraid of supporting/cooperating with a staff partner to prevent them from fetching it.

I was supporting this in the past too, but I changed my mind afterwards.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
There are alot of concepts and much more behind the scenes that you guys unfortunately don't know about.
Of course we do like that you are trying to help particularly the staff team, however like ZoneRGH ZoneRGH pointed out it would create conflict between people. There are enough "challenges" for the staff team to get motivation over.

Huge -1. Besides that a staff of the month will not change anything or bring hapiness to the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rehanmalik

rehanmalik

There are alot of concepts and much more behind the scenes that you guys unfortunately don't know about.
Of course we do like that you are trying to help particularly the staff team, however like ZoneRGH ZoneRGH pointed out it would create conflict between people. There are enough "challenges" for the staff team to get motivation over.

Huge -1. Besides that a staff of the month will not change anything or bring hapiness to the server.
I guess if that's what the staff team thinks then I have no objection .I Support u Guys <3

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Sorry guys but I'm actually gonna downvote this suggestion (unpopular opinion)
Due to the following reasons-
  • It already exists, its called "getting promoted" LOL
  • The system we have is based not on merit but popularity, and this will discourage unpopular trial mods from getting it rather than Jr mods and Mods who would get the title 90% of the time
  • I would have (maybe) upvoted the suggestion if the players were to decide but if we leave it up to the mods and owners its completely hopeless the same guy would probably win like 100 times in a row (you know who)

Status
Not open for further replies.