Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Staff of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehanmalik

Minecraft Username:
rehanmalik​

What is the suggestion about?
Staff of the Month​

Description:
Staff of the moth is a concept in which the most hardworking and reliable staff get an award for his duties .
And I would like them to implement these In server .The award for getting the staff of the Month could be anything its up to the owners and moderators they can give promotion or a meeting with all the staff members ,as I said its up to them . I also Have made a example picture of it . the picture can also be changed.
View: https://imgur.com/mv4VvNr

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This concept will make the staffs work hard and also boost the efficiency of helping the players and removing the rulebreakers​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rehanmalik

rehanmalik

+1 increases staff motivation or maybe just a flex? Separate for every rank? Jr Mod of the month, helper of the month etc?

Also I disagree with that, I dont think so he is biased if he is then provide proof in my profile post not here.
increases staff motivation or maybe just a flex?

For that my answer is if they are getting a reward for being the staff of the month it encourages them to work better and also increases self motivation boost and when the other staff sees that one of their peers get an award every staff will try to work harder which in return gives jartex players a pleasent experience .

Separate for every rank? Jr Mod of the month, helper of the month etc?

If its seperate for every rank then the reward may not seem special and also the competitiveness in each type of staff rank may differ as there are only 3 senior mods and 10 helpers. So the answer is its for every staff rank except trial as they have to work very hard at first in order to become helper ,And owner and developer rank because they are Jartex .

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, rehanmalik rehanmalik

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a a big +1 as this will motivate every single staff member to work harder.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
maybe put staff of the week instead because it feels too long just so you can get it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rehanmalik

rehanmalik

maybe put staff of the week instead because it feels too long just so you can get it
like i said if its a staff of the week then people may not feel the reward is special its just basically like the vote awards u know

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
+1
Would be better if we could vote for who will get the staff of the month but the final decision of course should be in the owners hand

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rehanmalik

rehanmalik

+1
Would be better if we could vote for who will get the staff of the month but the final decision of course should be in the owners hand
Ya But the owners Know what the staff has done In game we can usually see them most at forums than in game

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
noice idea. i will make staff happy and other ones to complete with staff of month +1

Status
Not open for further replies.