Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

so many dupers in survival

Noobgamer59

from past 3 days there have been many ppl who have got rank from god crate, some randoms who just joined today have stacks of god keys. there are no staff who come online. IDK how they get so many god keys #oomfortrial

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Survival will be most likely dead in a few months cz of so many dupers nd no staff activity. Many good nd old survival players r going to leave nd switch to others servers cz of this.

I myself playing survival from months now fell like quiting anytime. I just ask myself that why i put countless hours of my life on this gamemode should have played sw or bw or sb .

I grinded months and made it to baltop few days ago but cz of those dupers who got so many godkeys out of nowhere i got to baltop #14 cz they got countless money , elytras(which were so rare before), tridents , nd perm ranks .

I rly want survival to get a reset or atleast get some staff activity going on otherwise it will be ded and full of more dupers in coming months.

~SimplifyT

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Survival will be most likely dead in a few months cz of so many dupers nd no staff activity. Many good nd old survival players r going to leave nd switch to others servers cz of this.

I myself playing survival from months now fell like quiting anytime. I just ask myself that why i put countless hours of my life on this gamemode should have played sw or bw or sb .

I grinded months and made it to baltop few days ago but cz of those dupers who got so many godkeys out of nowhere i got to baltop #14 cz they got countless money , elytras(which were so rare before), tridents , nd perm ranks .

I rly want survival to get a reset or atleast get some staff activity going on otherwise it will be ded and full of more dupers in coming months.

~SimplifyT
the reasson why it has no staff activity is cause its a 1.16 server and most staff are using 1.8.9 for reassons 1 they use fps boost clients (lunar badlion etc.) and 2 they problably use forge or vanilla or optifine and most player play on minigames same with hackers and thats why most staff dont play 1.16 survival bearly has some players and compared to the minigames its nothing jartex minigames are soo large that even anyone who cares can apply for minigames community role so they can report bugs hackers be on beta tests etc and if u go search staff who have team survival role in discord u will probably find rodagave and maybe some others not sure but rodagave is a manager and he is mostly coding so he isnt active on survival a lot either except if im being wrong and developers mostly focus on minigames (except pace ofc) and also im not 100% sure but summer event is happening in a few days or 1 week and a bit more idk and devs are deadly focusing on that probably some new gadgets will come new lobby cosmetics new ingame cosmetics even tho they added last year they may add this year too who knows

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
u can just report them
and they will get blacklisted

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Um can u tell how if we dont have any proofs against them ?
then u must talk to sr.mod and they will contact developers,
and its not possible to developers don't find out what happend

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
the reasson why it has no staff activity is cause its a 1.16 server and most staff are using 1.8.9 for reassons 1 they use fps boost clients (lunar badlion etc.) and 2 they problably use forge or vanilla or optifine and most player play on minigames same with hackers and thats why most staff dont play 1.16 survival bearly has some players and compared to the minigames its nothing jartex minigames are soo large that even anyone who cares can apply for minigames community role so they can report bugs hackers be on beta tests etc and if u go search staff who have team survival role in discord u will probably find rodagave and maybe some others not sure but rodagave is a manager and he is mostly coding so he isnt active on survival a lot either except if im being wrong and developers mostly focus on minigames (except pace ofc) and also im not 100% sure but summer event is happening in a few days or 1 week and a bit more idk and devs are deadly focusing on that probably some new gadgets will come new lobby cosmetics new ingame cosmetics even tho they added last year they may add this year too who knows
Oh then why dont they remove survival from their list bro.
I was just expressing my problems which i face on being an active survival player.
Have u played survival once ? No so u dont know the different problems faced by the survival players cz of dupers nd no staff activity.
I agree they should pay more attention to minigames ofc .
But they cant leave survival on its own .
I am not complaining about staff here I am complaining about the increasing no. of dupers in survival.

I hope u understand m8.
~SimplifyT

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
I was just expressing my problems which i face on being an active survival player.
Have u played survival once ? No so u dont know the different problems faced by the survival players cz of dupers nd no staff activity.
I am not complaining about staff here I am complaining about the increasing no. of dupers in survival.

I hope u understand m8.
~SimplifyT
YEP THTS TRUE THAT STAFF DOES'NT MUCH CARE ABOUT SURVIVAL AND THE BAD PPL LIKE THE FKING TP TRAPPERS, DUPERS, AND RULE BREAKERS JUST USING THIS OPPORTUNITY.
WELL IDK HOW THEY DUPE UNSTACKABLE THINGS FROM PLAYER SHOPS BUT WHATEVER THTS WRONG.
AS COUNT OF SUGGESTIONS THTERE'S ALOT OF PLAYER LIKE SimplifyT SimplifyT Playkoo Playkoo sepehr123 sepehr123 N Noobgamer59 many more active players that alaways try to suggest devs and anything that can make our preety survival good.
I also playing this survival for 1 month with a playtime of 16days. And i also noticed many ppl just tp traps other and ruin the all around of sm1's claim thts so annoying for the person tht build his home with so much hard work and got ruined and dupers ofc.

well SimplifyT SimplifyT i think we should not leave this as we love to play this mode we should not leave our love for just sm fcking rule breakers ;)

The only thing we can do is just askinf devs for reset and taking care from staffs. :l

~DAMMY

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL

I hope u understand m8.
~SimplifyT
survival is basically jartex uhc 2.0 dead (a little more players but still no staff activity) also i dont even know how the anticheat doesnt ban everyone there in minigame lobbies i bearly move and get flagged (i mean when i fly and press space to fall down i get flagged and then i get a lot more flags or even get frozen sometimes) and this only happens in the minigame lobbies idk why but the anticheat is crap ingame but thats a... u know what idc im just gonna say the thing everyone hates getting flagged when u pearl u get flagged and damaged too and that happends multiple times and that happend with the ncp anticheat jartex had i dont remember about AAC when i joined the server the anticheat was AAC and it was better and not flagging but hackers could even crash the server back then the server was doxxed so many hackers every game had 2-3 hackers now there is someone blatant he had fly antikb killaura reach aimbot scaffold safewalk and thats all but he is banned never seen an alt of him again but still i bet he restarted his router or used his vpn to get back so idc anyways i have played survival only 1-2 times and for me it was just boring almost no players my friends dont play there and find nothing good about it so i see no point of it existing i think it should be remove or go down for maintenance or get a reset something 1.16 survival isnt the best idea why dont u just make it a simple survival (but its still gonna have small differences and most players will still prefer factions because of the features but survival is just survival just a bit more extra and no factions rades etc