Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

To change the difficulty of worlds in survival

PLAYINGGAMER062

I just want that you should change the difficulty of worlds in survival from easy to hard because me and my friends (like 30-40) we all play on this server and make a team but all are quitting now just because they saying that the farms they had maked are not working properly and when we try to see what happen I noticed that difficulty of every world is setted on easy that's why our farms not working!!
If u change the difficulty from easy to hard our farms will work properly and other players farms also.I am requesting you to please change the difficulty in some time (in this season) please it will help us a lot.
I just want that you will change difficulty of every world like- emerald world easy while iron world hard.
Please make Iron world Difficulty hard. Thanks

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
I just want that you should change the difficulty of worlds in survival from easy to hard because me and my friends (like 30-40) we all play on this server and make a team but all are quitting now just because they saying that the farms they had maked are not working properly and when we try to see what happen I noticed that difficulty of every world is setted on easy that's why our farms not working!!
If u change the difficulty from easy to hard our farms will work properly and other players farms also.I am requesting you to please change the difficulty in some time (in this season) please it will help us a lot.
I just want that you will change difficulty of every world like- emerald world easy while iron world hard.
Please make Iron world Difficulty hard. Thanks
Try suggesting for this: https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/

Good luck!