Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

so many dupers in survival

Noobgamer59

from past 3 days there have been many ppl who have got rank from god crate, some randoms who just joined today have stacks of god keys. there are no staff who come online. IDK how they get so many god keys #oomfortrial

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
survival is basically jartex uhc 2.0 dead (a little more players but still no staff activity) also i dont even know how the anticheat doesnt ban everyone there in minigame lobbies i bearly move and get flagged (i mean when i fly and press space to fall down i get flagged and then i get a lot more flags or even get frozen sometimes) and this only happens in the minigame lobbies idk why but the anticheat is crap ingame but thats a... u know what idc im just gonna say the thing everyone hates getting flagged when u pearl u get flagged and damaged too and that happends multiple times and that happend with the ncp anticheat jartex had i dont remember about AAC when i joined the server the anticheat was AAC and it was better and not flagging but hackers could even crash the server back then the server was doxxed so many hackers every game had 2-3 hackers now there is someone blatant he had fly antikb killaura reach aimbot scaffold safewalk and thats all but he is banned never seen an alt of him again but still i bet he restarted his router or used his vpn to get back so idc anyways i have played survival only 1-2 times and for me it was just boring almost no players my friends dont play there and find nothing good about it so i see no point of it existing i think it should be remove or go down for maintenance or get a reset something 1.16 survival isnt the best idea why dont u just make it a simple survival (but its still gonna have small differences and most players will still prefer factions because of the features but survival is just survival just a bit more extra and no factions rades etc
well despite that being a block of words that looks so annoying.. i still read the whole thing and i want to say....

the problem is that most people play more than two or three gamemodes and have a decent knowledge with the rest ,however, this doesn't apply to survival because unlike other gamemodes, it has a closed community which is big enough and the rest dont know jack shit about the gamemode which is why we see people like you abigL abigL ... people who are just generally negative and type any shit to get that one extra msg under thier profile.

whenever the playerbase of survival asks for a suggestion or addition of something people who just don't know and don't care come in with thier -1 or just saying NO in general because they want the gamemode to be stale and shit just because they don't play it which obviously pisses anyone who actually cares off.

at this point, we don't care about staff's attention to survival, we've been asking for it for too long and now we just try to push them to hire new staff members that already play survival so we can have any sort of order there and pls abigL abigL i know u want to farm msgs so bad but pls if u dont play survival then don't bother entering its forums section because u make everyone sick :)

IGN
LuckyTheLegend
survival is basically jartex uhc 2.0 dead (a little more players but still no staff activity) also i dont even know how the anticheat doesnt ban everyone there in minigame lobbies i bearly move and get flagged (i mean when i fly and press space to fall down i get flagged and then i get a lot more flags or even get frozen sometimes) and this only happens in the minigame lobbies idk why but the anticheat is crap ingame but thats a... u know what idc im just gonna say the thing everyone hates getting flagged when u pearl u get flagged and damaged too and that happends multiple times and that happend with the ncp anticheat jartex had i dont remember about AAC when i joined the server the anticheat was AAC and it was better and not flagging but hackers could even crash the server back then the server was doxxed so many hackers every game had 2-3 hackers now there is someone blatant he had fly antikb killaura reach aimbot scaffold safewalk and thats all but he is banned never seen an alt of him again but still i bet he restarted his router or used his vpn to get back so idc anyways i have played survival only 1-2 times and for me it was just boring almost no players my friends dont play there and find nothing good about it so i see no point of it existing i think it should be remove or go down for maintenance or get a reset something 1.16 survival isnt the best idea why dont u just make it a simple survival (but its still gonna have small differences and most players will still prefer factions because of the features but survival is just survival just a bit more extra and no factions rades etc
Survival is cool it has over 75 players most time and 1.16 pvp is more fun than 1.8 (for me) and if survival get removed i wont play in jartex
They just need to fix bugs and ban rulebreakers and get more staff to the survival team

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
well despite that being a block of words that looks so annoying.. i still read the whole thing and i want to say....

the problem is that most people play more than two or three gamemodes and have a decent knowledge with the rest ,however, this doesn't apply to survival because unlike other gamemodes, it has a closed community which is big enough and the rest dont know jack shit about the gamemode which is why we see people like you abigL abigL ... people who are just generally negative and type any shit to get that one extra msg under thier profile.

whenever the playerbase of survival asks for a suggestion or addition of something people who just don't know and don't care come in with thier -1 or just saying NO in general because they want the gamemode to be stale and shit just because they don't play it which obviously pisses anyone who actually cares off.

at this point, we don't care about staff's attention to survival, we've been asking for it for too long and now we just try to push them to hire new staff members that already play survival so we can have any sort of order there and pls abigL abigL i know u want to farm msgs so bad but pls if u dont play survival then don't bother entering its forums section because u make everyone sick :)
did i ever ask ur opinion? no 98% of jartex players dont even give a fuck about survival and what if i go to survival section how many ppl will i bother only 80 ppl go ask the other 4k players their opinion about survival and then play the smartass

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
did i ever ask ur opinion? no 98% of jartex players dont even give a fuck about survival and what if i go to survival section how many ppl will i bother only 80 ppl go ask the other 4k players their opinion about survival and then play the smartass

So u wanna say tht Survival should be REMOVED from jartex 🤬...

What u know about us and the active players ( SimplifyT SimplifyT sepehr123 sepehr123 Playkoo Playkoo And many more) invest Lot of their precious time only the reaon is that we love to play this..

We dont care about staff cares of other modes or not. We want our attention and staff activities that survival should have..........

So if u just wanna farm msgs for profile so post alot of shit as much u want in gamemodes u plays.

And i agree with this
#oomfortrial
Cuz i think oom7 oom7 can manage those fcking dupers specially Nottha,many more that names i cant tell ( HOPE and My TRUST is with oom )

~Dammy ;)

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
the reasson why it has no staff activity is cause its a 1.16 server and most staff are using 1.8.9 for reassons 1 they use fps boost clients (lunar badlion etc.) and 2 they problably use forge or vanilla or optifine and most player play on minigames same with hackers and thats why most staff dont play 1.16 survival bearly has some players and compared to the minigames its nothing jartex minigames are soo large that even anyone who cares can apply for minigames community role so they can report bugs hackers be on beta tests etc and if u go search staff who have team survival role in discord u will probably find rodagave and maybe some others not sure but rodagave is a manager and he is mostly coding so he isnt active on survival a lot either except if im being wrong and developers mostly focus on minigames (except pace ofc) and also im not 100% sure but summer event is happening in a few days or 1 week and a bit more idk and devs are deadly focusing on that probably some new gadgets will come new lobby cosmetics new ingame cosmetics even tho they added last year they may add this year too who knows
its more of the fact that its really not a competetive gamemode rather a chill gamemode like creative.....
its more of the fact that donater kit and perks exist will make it more likely to die in like 2 months

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
YEP THTS TRUE THAT STAFF DOES'NT MUCH CARE ABOUT SURVIVAL AND THE BAD PPL LIKE THE FKING TP TRAPPERS, DUPERS, AND RULE BREAKERS JUST USING THIS OPPORTUNITY.
WELL IDK HOW THEY DUPE UNSTACKABLE THINGS FROM PLAYER SHOPS BUT WHATEVER THTS WRONG.
AS COUNT OF SUGGESTIONS THTERE'S ALOT OF PLAYER LIKE SimplifyT SimplifyT Playkoo Playkoo sepehr123 sepehr123 N Noobgamer59 many more active players that alaways try to suggest devs and anything that can make our preety survival good.
I also playing this survival for 1 month with a playtime of 16days. And i also noticed many ppl just tp traps other and ruin the all around of sm1's claim thts so annoying for the person tht build his home with so much hard work and got ruined and dupers ofc.

well SimplifyT SimplifyT i think we should not leave this as we love to play this mode we should not leave our love for just sm fcking rule breakers ;)

The only thing we can do is just askinf devs for reset and taking care from staffs. :l

~DAMMY
there is nothing that can cure duping like no matter how good the developer is there is a bug
i guess tp trappers is a common thing so theres no fix for it
as far how deep can u hack in survival.... its simple u can create legit quarries like 500 x 500 blocks reaching bedrock in like 45 hours as of my friend did it and some glitches make claiming basically useless..

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
the thing ur missing is, i said in my post that no one in the survival wants to see ur opinion since u don't even play the game so pls gently asking, don't reply here.
second thing is like it or not the gamemoe has a player base of more than 150 consistent players which is better than skyblock, factions and prison yet it receives no staff attention.

now the best part where I prove u to be a complete moron...

do u actually think jartex cares about minigames more than gamemode !!!! you'd be even a bigger idiot than I thought lol. how often do u see a guy with a rank in bedwars or other minigames cuz I never do. meanwhile donations are pouring from gamemodes like "survival" and prison which u ofc don't like so guess what..

jartex would rather the 500 players who actually donate than keeping the 4k players who are mostly same as ur age so can't cave a credit card. deal with it lol

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
its more of the fact that its really not a competetive gamemode rather a chill gamemode like creative.....
its more of the fact that donater kit and perks exist will make it more likely to die in like 2 months
WDYM BY NOT COMPETETING MODE...

WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THIS MODE....

TRY TO PLAY THIS MODE AFTER KNOWING EVERTHING ABOUT IT THN TELL IS THT COMPETETING OR NOT...

AND WELL ABOUT THE MF DUPERS...
WE JUST HAVING HOPE THAT STAFFS WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...

AND ALL U CAN SEE THAT THERES NO STAFF REPLIES AND MSGES THATS CLEARING IT THAT STAFFS KNOW THAT THIS FAULT IS OF THEM...

~Dammy

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
WDYM BY NOT COMPETETING MODE...

WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THIS MODE....

TRY TO PLAY THIS MODE AFTER KNOWING EVERTHING ABOUT IT THN TELL IS THT COMPETETING OR NOT...

AND WELL ABOUT THE MF DUPERS...
WE JUST HAVING HOPE THAT STAFFS WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...

AND ALL U CAN SEE THAT THERES NO STAFF REPLIES AND MSGES THATS CLEARING IT THAT STAFFS KNOW THAT THIS FAULT IS OF THEM...

~Dammy
i mean theres nothign wrong with staff..

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
Bruh the staffs are even not looking to our threads 🙄

Thts why many threads are still opens while they have solved...

Staff activities are ruined to survival

#oomfortrial âś…

~Dammy