Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Here's my Skyblock PVP suggestion.

With Drunk IV, Tank III PVP season I would like:

• Disarmor III finally to start working but 5x rarer disarmor (IF it is disarmor V) chance than the hulk IV season. With /combatrepairer being implemented, it should not work on someone who's using /combatrepairer and fixing his sets.

• Santa Needs to be buffed, it cannot do the same amount of damage as Versace when to get santa you need to wait till christmas to even buy with real cash, Santa must do 35% more damage or it must have 10% more damage resistance. Bape is at 30% damage resistance which it lasts 1.428x longer than regular God set so it must be nerfed to 25%.

• Penetrate and blessed and Escapist must be fixed (In all seasons).

• Glory and bloodthirsty must give regeneration 6 because now it's almost 100% useless.

• Berserk III must work with axes and must give strength 4 max.

• Drunk must be in Immortal enchantments and hardened in Legendary because now it's too difficult to get hardened IV because of it's expense and chance.

With Drunk III and no tank season I would like:

• Lifesteal needs to be buffed alot, like double.

• Angelic IV would then need to activate more commonly.

• All healing ce's must be cheaper.

• Bow boosting must be enabled.
With Hulk IV season I would like:

• New Custom enchantment called Death Bringer, a galaxy enchantment and it has a chance to do triple damage, Lower chance than double damage though.

• Disarmor working just like it worked on Hulk IV season but now it's nerfed by half on chances because we got special sets.

• Safe I or Shielded I is a chestplate enchantment that protects it 100% from disarmor.

• Fast Turn must be buffed, like 1.5x more damage with greater chance but it will not stack with other damage ce's.
Outside of all this:

Blood Thirsty
Should get out of the galaxy enchamtnents, it's useless pretty much and costs 75k stars, maybe Drunk IV should be in galaxy enchantments instead of Blood Thirsty.

Drunk Should be in Immortal or Galaxy, some people got it in start of season already.

Glory Needs to have 6 levels or be buffed to give regeneration 6, same goes with bloodthirsty, maybe even a side chance to give you these buffs when you hit them

because now it's completely useless.

Limited /repairer in combat could be enabled, maybe something called /combatrepairer a new command that you can buy in store or it's just in game, which you can only repair 50,000 XP worth of repairs, 1 full armor set is already at 2,000 XP, so you could repair up to 25 sets before it runs out and then you would have to wait 12 hours for it to work again Most people think this will be too OP because you will last too long, I can tell you it won't, back in Hulk III factions you can last literally for hours, One God set in PVP this season can last about 1 minute so with repairer it's 25 minutes only, that's not alot talking about how valuable the sets must be.
Disarmoring someone who's on /combatrepairer will not work, only when they finished fixing their stuff.

Or if not combatrepairer then add Mending custom enchantment that basically has a common chance to repair some of your armor durability basically making pvp last 3x longer than regular and it must be in Galaxy Enchantments but it's then not a skill to just watch ce's do the job for you.

Last edited:

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Although this post is more SBD related I would like to see these features added in SBF too, would really help out a lot!

Malak5

i think last season was the best like u can back it like last season :eek: and can u see my staff reports u will easy see how fugestly is hacking and swearing and
do staff allow to swearing or using hacks ???? they have to ban their selfs then :) im just saying this beacause someone paid him $$ to ban me without proof !
u can go see everything and he warned moudtage_ first for selling stuff for in real money then he unwarned him beacause $$$ makes fugestly Money DOG
i just told you how staff are bad here i hope u see this voodoo <3

Status
Not open for further replies.