Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Well those ideas are good but u should fix the economy.exp is 1:15 and also add somethink like a broadcast which will say: Need help? If you want to crate an island /is or /is crate so that we can help players!
ALso add custom pets and robots like moners that will mine automatically!

ZackpadUser

Donator
Donator
I found the best IDEA ever,
So instead of changing the is top with heads, you can make it Epic spawners tops, Basically it will not count the regural spawners but it will count the Epic one so people will have to make epic spawners in order to get on top
shit idea

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I found the best IDEA ever,
So instead of changing the is top with heads, you can make it Epic spawners tops, Basically it will not count the regural spawners but it will count the Epic one so people will have to make epic spawners in order to get on top
You are giving some bad idea.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
SBD Heads system is made for 2 Reasons:
-Rankups to reach shop limit.
-Mobcoins grind.
However I have an idea that might be interesting, if you want toinclude more grinding on heads wise,you could do something like shop prestiges, Basically for ex to reach From Pigs to wolfes you need 250 heads right andyou buy wolf spawwners for 25k, how about after you done ranking up till ghasts you go to Prestige 1 pigs, where you'll have to grind for ex x ammount of heads x1.20 each time and buy spawners for 5% cheaper every prestige, so in theory in Pretige 1 shop you'll grind 300 Pig heads and buy wolfe spawners for new price which should be around 23.750k, you can add 10 Prestige levels until you reach 50% Discount on spawners as final.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
SBD Heads system is made for 2 Reasons:
-Rankups to reach shop limit.
-Mobcoins grind.
However I have an idea that might be interesting, if you want toinclude more grinding on heads wise,you could do something like shop prestiges, Basically for ex to reach From Pigs to wolfes you need 250 heads right andyou buy wolf spawwners for 25k, how about after you done ranking up till ghasts you go to Prestige 1 pigs, where you'll have to grind for ex x ammount of heads x1.20 each time and buy spawners for 5% cheaper every prestige, so in theory in Pretige 1 shop you'll grind 300 Pig heads and buy wolfe spawners for new price which should be around 23.750k, you can add 10 Prestige levels until you reach 50% Discount on spawners as final.
This is an actual good idea. I don’t know about the exact way your purposing, but just having something that makes heads give you an advantage would be good. You could do a bunch of different system types. It could be some sort of prestige system as your presenting, that gives less cost or maybe the spawners produce more money or something. I do think the idea of heads giving you an advantage someway is a good way to help people grind to the top.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Add ability to bold nickname yes yes i want cool BOLD nick :)
Yes PLEASE. I would add this to just skygod though. Cuz like skylord unlock colored nicks, skygod should unlock bold colored nicks

Last edited:

Real_Stave009

maybe do something with the spawners i hate the fact that you need to grind the heads of the previous spawner before youre able to buy the one you want. its hard for new players to be able to start and figure things out.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Ok I got 2 more ideas, sorry for the flood. First off, I think some sort of extra durability enchant for swords/axes would be a great addition. Maybe it could be called “Everlasting V” or “solidify V”. It could go to 5 or to 10 and either just add a set number of durability or maybe increase it by a percentage like say 10% per level of the enchant so solidify/everlasting 1 is 10% more durability, 2 is 20% etc. Making your grinding swords last longer is a great enchant to have. My second idea is head chest. Like mob chest that can collect heads. I’m not sure what your going to do with heads interacting with /is top but just thought I’d throw it out here. I wanna hear your thoughts in these 2 ideas.

ZackpadUser

Donator
Donator
Within this post, we would like to talk about SkyBlock Dream on JartexNetwork.

Especially ideas for the future of SkyBlock Dream. We have multiple ideas, but we would like to know what you guys come up with.

So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for skyblock dream so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.
You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Infinite Chest Activity Log
  • New custom enchantments
  • More leaderboard commands (ex: /mobcoinstop)
  • Ability to buy spawners in stacks
  • Island bank withdrawals
  • Island Vaults
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
Reset SBD this week :3 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.