Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
So uh i dont know if I’m blind but from what I know, there is no way to see the amount of island shards your island has accumulated. I think when you go to upgrade something in /is upgrades and it says the cost, it should say right after the cost, ”You have X shards!”
Example. When trying to upgrade hopper limit. Upgrade-cost: 20 Shards. You have 7 shards. Or something like that.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Here are some of my ideas:

1) Epic spawners should spawn other variants of mobs then their normal spawner.
For example:
an epic creeper spawner spawns charged creepers
an epic sheep spawners spawns rainbow sheeps
a normal villager spawner spawns baby villagers and an epic villager spawner spawns normal villagers
a normal pig spawner spawns baby pigs and an epic pig spawner spawns normal pigs

2) No more merging!
Here's an idea of how you can easily see if people merged. So when a player buys a spawner, then the spawner should be named for example "[player]'s pig spawner" or it should be visible in the spawner interface, this way staff (and other players) can easily get proof if someone merged.

3) Change Custom Crops
Right now, the custom crops don't give you much money. A cool idea would be that you can upgrade custom crop seeds. For example, you can upgrade (with xp or mobcoins) the growth speed or amount of money they can give. Another useful feature would be that you don't have to replace the crops after you harvested it.
There's also an annoying bug where you sometimes plant a normal seed instead of the custom crop seed.

4)
Pets
Another random idea is that Skygod's can spawn in pets. You can already spawn in pets with some bones/fish/apples but they can't move or do anything and after some time they despawn. It would be cool if they can actually move and do stuff without despawning every minute. There should be a command where you can choose out of a dog, cat or horse + its name.

This is all I have now, Thanks for reading.
Hmmmmmmm ok.

RahniRow_

Donator
Donator
Noone ever gets out if they merge, things arent right as they should be. We all know what was happening this season.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
  1. Allow players to buy 64x spawners in 1 click and allow them to spam that because it takes forever to buy all spawners that are worth 250k+ with 80b$
  2. Make Custom crops give more cash or add enchantment that gives 3x custom crops per 1 harvest
  3. Make Epic spawners become 100x more profitable than normal spawners, now a regular villager spawner loot is worth 7.6 while epic villager loot is 456x which is 60x more instead of 760$ which is 100x more as it should be.
  4. Make all spawner's spawnrates the same
  5. Adjust the profit from spawners with their cost, endermen loot sells for 1$, players can just buy endermite which is way cheaper and better.
  6. FINALLY ALLOW US TO GET WITHER SPAWNERS, players in total all have openend over 1000 godkeys, no one ever god wither spawners which are just 4x more better than 1 villager and then to get epic wither spawners unless you are multi-millionaire in real life you would buy many thousands of godkeys for that crap, WITHER SPAWNERS must be at least 3x harder to get from god crates/ winter/valentine crates and maybe from gkit specials.
  7. Epic wither spawner would give us like 4x more stars per kill depending on rarety of getting the spawners.
  8. Infinity chests can now pick up any crops including custom crops.
  9. (THIS IS IMPORTANT) Add a plugin where players can toggle the spinning mobs that are into mob spawners to minimize the lag
  10. Allow all the spawners that are used to spawning on grass finally spawn in air but require light, nobody uses them now.
  11. AFK Minions, basically it's like afk bots but they can afk in your island 24/7 and that can keep spawners activated 24/7, now players pay others to afk 24/7 and others have to rely on electricity to afk 24/7 or use afk programs, The minions either can be in jartex store or ingame but it must cost around $1 billion OR they can be achieved from grinding around 100k-1m mobs.

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
You should make the GKITS unique on the gamemode because its grind based not pvp based (you can check here) and you should do something about the rules mostly:
-people had enough of the problems going around with island tops such us merges and all so clarify it once and for all
-about ideas I think you should pay more attention to corps like you did to drugs on prison maybe add an npc that would be called (farmer) on spawn and such things.
- Get /lotto again.
- Try something new or bring something alt such as Blocks value ?
- WORK on balancing the loot prices compared to spawners pricing.
- Make spawners limit per island, and make it so you have to grind island missions and shards in order to unlock more capacity (will encourage more grinding and less afking).
- BUFF Ultra/Rare crates !
- Fix 30%books as they are mostly 0.1%
- Add a new update in /ah where there would be a bidding section where a player puts an item for like an hour and people bid on it and whoever has the bigger bid gets it (once you bid you can't get your cash back).
- iChest shouldn't have taxes nor to be nerfed, its already expensive and doesn't carry over seasons.

If I have more ideas I'll list them below, specially about custom enchants.
About custom enchants adding to the current things:
-Mobcoins Inquisitive: Another galaxy enchant that allows you to get Mobcoins out of grinding based on levels: (1-5)
- Mobsweep: Buff it to lvl 20 or even more since its needed themost.
- Hulk/Disarmor/Blessed: these enchants aren't working since season 3 consider fixing them.

About some bugs:
Treasures and specials ! If you want a detailed post click here.
Spawners in the shop ! click here.
Prestige system ! Click here.

Will add more ideas Soon !

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I agree with everything what moud says

Djcougar

Addicted Member
It isn't a meme. Merging to win is top isn't allowed but people still do it.
No no, the meme is his solution. It would work at all lol. And the meme is that he’s the one saying it yet he is one of the main people that merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.