Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Another in depth idea. I think what could be really cool is adding more OP beacons. I mean like maybe using some special form of currency such as stars or Something new to active it, just as you active regular beacons with a value able like diamond or emerald. Some of these perks could be things like a higher haste to make mining quicker or higher strength to make 1 shotting certain mobs easier. Then if you really wanna do something cool add some custom beacon effects. Things like 5 or 10% exp boost when in range, or maybe 5-10% more stars or loot or whatever. Maybe make all items durability last 5-10% longer. You get the picture. I think you could do some SUPER neat and cool things with custom beacon effects and really make stars worth more.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
  1. Surviving PVP battles must be more difficult, when there was no Tank III it was real competition to survive PVP battles, maybe next season allow disarmor enchantment to have chance to disarmor someone's armor pieces all except chestplate.
  2. If resistance IV get's added, add Triple Damage enchantment or as it can be called death bringer also with enabling disarmor.
  3. If tank III gets removed and drunk IV gets nerfed to III then it will be an okay PVP season.
  4. Next season make santa set become best, currently bape is best because it makes you resist more damage from players than the damage with santa armor that you can put out which is 25%, 30% less damage is 1.428x less damage basically, needs to resist 20% less damage.
  5. Drunk IV next season can be in Immortal books because literally it's just as useful as overload III.
  6. Double damage needs to be back to legendary or immortal and it can be replaced with Drunk IV.
  7. PENETRATE NEEDS FIXING, it never truly worked.
  8. Bloodthirsty V in galaxy books is useless and trash, I wish it was replaced with Drunk IV.
  9. FIX ESCAPIST NEVER WORKED
  10. blessed needs fixing
  11. GKIT axeman needs better armor enchantments, it's trash now.
  12. swift is basically useless
  13. allow more than 40 characters on item renaming.
Agreed, however SBD is not PVP based. that's for factions

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Saw this one above, but I have a different approach to it. I have run into the 30 characters max thing on renaming items so many times!! It’s very annoying and I think a way to solve it is make it like 20 characters max of the characters you will actually see! Because I like doing lots of fancy colors and italics and bolding and whatnot, it takes the majority of my 30 character limit just to enter in the codes. Make it a smaller limit of characters NOT involved with codes. This would be super helpful!

usserwout

Donator
Donator
IGN
usserwout
Here are some of my ideas:

1) Epic spawners should spawn other variants of mobs then their normal spawner.
For example:
an epic creeper spawner spawns charged creepers
an epic sheep spawners spawns rainbow sheeps
a normal villager spawner spawns baby villagers and an epic villager spawner spawns normal villagers
a normal pig spawner spawns baby pigs and an epic pig spawner spawns normal pigs

2) No more merging!
Here's an idea of how you can easily see if people merged. So when a player buys a spawner, then the spawner should be named for example "[player]'s pig spawner" or it should be visible in the spawner interface, this way staff (and other players) can easily get proof if someone merged.

3) Change Custom Crops
Right now, the custom crops don't give you much money. A cool idea would be that you can upgrade custom crop seeds. For example, you can upgrade (with xp or mobcoins) the growth speed or amount of money they can give. Another useful feature would be that you don't have to replace the crops after you harvested it.
There's also an annoying bug where you sometimes plant a normal seed instead of the custom crop seed.

4)
Pets
Another random idea is that Skygod's can spawn in pets. You can already spawn in pets with some bones/fish/apples but they can't move or do anything and after some time they despawn. It would be cool if they can actually move and do stuff without despawning every minute. There should be a command where you can choose out of a dog, cat or horse + its name.

This is all I have now, Thanks for reading.

Djcougar

Addicted Member

For example:
a normal villager spawner spawns baby villagers and an epic villager spawner spawns normal villagers
a normal pig spawner spawns baby pigs and an epic pig spawner spawns normal pigs

2) No more merging!
Here's an idea of how you can easily see if people merged. So when a player buys a spawner, then the spawner should be named for example "[player]'s pig spawner" or it should be visible in the spawner interface, this way staff (and other players) can easily get proof if someone merged.

3) Change Custom Crops
Right now, the custom crops don't give you much money. A cool idea would be that you can upgrade custom crop seeds. For example, you can upgrade (with xp or mobcoins) the growth speed or amount of money they can give. Another useful feature would be that you don't have to replace the crops after you harvested it.
There's also an annoying bug where you sometimes plant a normal seed instead of the custom crop seed.

4)
Pets
Another random idea is that Skygod's can spawn in pets. You can already spawn in pets with some bones/fish/apples but they can't move or do anything and after some time they despawn. It would be cool if they can actually move and do stuff without despawning every minute. There should be a command where you can choose out of a dog, cat or horse + its name.

I love all of your idea except the merging one I don’t think would really work, because sometimes there are just actual real trades for spawners so say you sold something in return for spawners then you get DQ because you traded for spawners? It makes no sense. Also it’s not a rare occurrence to have someone else buy spawners for you, if you do not have the spawner you want, unlocked. But love the other suggestions.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello, voodootje0 voodootje0

My suggestion is about:

Buffing epic spawners, make them worth the 100 normal one
Fix the treasure and special items, ESPECIALY the last reward
Crate keys need a buff
Add new custom enchants (Coins X Galaxy enchant)
On galaxy enchants you should add GOD enchants, enchants that are better than the current one For example Overload 3 -> Godly Overload 3, and so on.
You should allow SkyGod(S) ONLY have the chance of buying spawners in stacks.
As I made a suggestion add /is vault
Add a new special Set(s): Grinder(+10% exp while you have it on) /// Koth (This will be the best pvp armor you can get)
Add the damn koth you said

This is what I came up with, sorry if any of these is mentioned above :p

IF I find a new idea, I will make sure to say it

Kind regards,
SameD00M

ZackpadUser

Donator
Donator

For example:

2) No more merging!

3) Change Custom Crops

4)
Pets

2) Great MEME

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator

For example:

2) No more merging!

3) Change Custom Crops

4)
Pets

I agree with all expect the Merging one, people will have to stop it since it is a rule and get over it, who ever gets caught he will be disqualified, same with boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.